Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe someone can help me?…

I just grabbed a 2021 Model 3 LR

looking at the VIN the SA states it’s a March Mid/Late build

my question to everyone does this have the update doors inside also what’s the rated miles on it?!?
I don’t understand why I cannot find this information on any documents after my purchase!

I’m getting the car later this month
The rate range hasn’t changed if that’s what you’re asking for when you say rated miles. It will not have the updated interior door panels with the trim because that change didn’t happen until mid April.

Reactions: mdanieltech
So I just did the live chat thing hoping to get some additional information. The ascent just told me they would reach out to my SA and his supervisor so they could get back to me with the most accurate information available. Sounds like bullshit right?
Oh I did that today with a couple online folks on Tesla and for the first time they did reach out but pretty much just read my EDD to me. Not much help except the online chat from Tesla did reach out to my SA to give me a call.

For you long haulers here is some extra salt for your wounds that I found on reddit, and it is a Long Range:
1623814840177.png

<cuts palm with nails> <teeth clinched> I'm so happy for them.

I've only waited 66 days, I don't think I'm the worst here but bless you all who have waited longer.
I am in pain and I cannot even imagine what it is like for you guys. I have always said the wait would not be bad if everything happened sequentially. It is just painful for people to order way after others and get their cars first.

I am in pain and I cannot even imagine what it is like for you guys. I have always said the wait would not be bad if everything happened sequentially. It is just painful for people to order way after others and get their cars first.
Meh. It's just a car. The anger comes and goes. I did do a temporary angry tweet to Elon like so many before me recommending that he get rid of the EDD and replace it with a build order number or something so we can just watch that getting closer. After some time I thought my idea was stupid and deleted it. Shrug. The problem is transparency and powerlessness. A true capitalist would allow someone to buy a fastpass at the minimum. I get some of the logic behind the order I just have no control over it and the date doesn't move sequentially or consistently.

Alas, the pampered first worlder doesn't get his expensive toy fast enough and has to wait, boo hoo. I did sell my car at a good rate to Carmax and I don't mind sharing a car but I'd love to have an exact date so I could schedule the various post-delivery appointments to get PPF, install homelink etc. I'm absolutely appalled by how genuinely terrible the Tesla employees on Tesla chat are and how unreachable my local Tesla sales and delivery office is.

I've browsed every other EV car marker's website every day trying to figure out how many concessions I can make but Tesla is just too far ahead. We're a Volvo family but the Volvo EVs are a joke re: range and charging network.

Bless y'all for keeping my sanity. Every time I see y'all taking it better than me I step back and chill.

Just saw this on reddit. Supposedly there were 11 semi's heading down to Southern Cali from Fremont. LFG!!!

HTML:
<iframe id="reddit-embed" src="https://www.redditmedia.com/r/TeslaModel3Delivery/comments/o0v2ad/for_all_of_the_fellow_socal_buddies_waiting_for/?ref_source=embed&amp;ref=share&amp;embed=true" sandbox="allow-scripts allow-same-origin allow-popups" style="border: none;" height="565" width="640" scrolling="no"></iframe>
I saw a semi taking a rest stop in my town ( see profile) , full of M3 white, all of it. Couldn’t really see interior but most had aero wheels, 1 performance white and the rest had the 19 inch wheels. I think it was about 8 vehicles total

Reactions: JoJa15 and kerbyOT7