Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wasn't ever contacted, I reached out proactively. Process went like this:

- Received an email early this morning from Tesla to "review and approve my Tesla financing"
- Clicked the link in the email and was taken to my account page on the Tesla website where I was given the Tesla Vision notice to accept
- I was not prompted to review or approve any financing info, email was a bit misleading there
- Once I saw my VIN, I called my insurance company and added the VIN to my policy and got an ID card
- Uploaded the ID card to my account page
- Called the Service Center that will be handling delivery, selected option 4 for delivery questions, and told the guy that answered that I just got my VIN and would like to schedule delivery
- SA took my phone number, confirmed the car will be there tomorrow (Friday) and scheduled my delivery for Noon on Saturday. He noted that I might be able to pick it up on Friday depending on what time it arrived.

I just checked the account page again, and was prompted to submit my down payment, which I did susccesfully. I never got a text or email to do so. Once I made the payment, my delivery date was updated on the website to 6/19 at Noon.
So I just received a text response from my SA regarding the issue that many customers are seeing "ESTIMATED DELIVERY: 7-10 WEEKS" who ordered earlier in Q2 (for me it was 4/9). He informed me that Tesla is currently updating the delivery timeline for all customers, once completed the vast majority of customers are having their timelines revert back quickly. So I'm hoping those 10K cars holding in Fremont have finally been given the go to ship out, if so, VINs will come soon and delivery should only be 1-2 days after VIN is shows on Tesla Account......HOPING!!
And this morning I got the Blue Button!!!! Accepted delivery, estimated dates are 6/20-6/23.

I did speak with my SA yesterday (when my dates were 6/21-6/30), and he said those dates were accurate and I’d for sure have my car by then. He did mention the systems were being adjusted on the backend, but this is kinda ridiculous! Doesn’t Tesla consider themselves a technology company? You’d think this would be the basics!

Got the teaser message that took me nowhere this morning like everyone else.
I just went to the same link to try it again. This is what I got. I think we may have broken a broken system.
I went to my Account page directly, that still "works" as I have that ugly 9-13 weeks EDD on there.

Page not working.jpg

Reactions: stEVe91941
NYC here - On June 6th I placed my order for a M3 LR Black Ext/White Int/Standard Wheels

My EDD was previously July 13 - Aug 02. Now it's telling me 9 to 13 weeks. Anyone else experienced a similar change as of today?
Same here. Seems to be a current theme. Ordered it on 5/29. EDD has been everywhere from JUN 16 - JUN 30 to JUL 16 - AUG 5. Checked this morning and now it's 9-13. What's funny is then about 45 minutes ago I got an email from them, telling me to arrange the final payment. I logged back in and it's still sitting at 9-13 weeks with no option to add my account info for my ACH transfer. Oh, Tesla. 😑

Well dropping out of July and back to June is promising

• Delivery date: June 25 - June 30
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • July 07 - July 27
    • July 11 - July 31
    • June 24 - June 30
    • June 23 - June 30
    • June 20 - June 30
    • June 19 - June 30
    • June 17 - June 30
    • June 14 - June 30