Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've noticed a distinct change over the past week or two where there's more and more late orders complaining about waiting and the older guys have been more silent. So either the April orders have been beaten down and just don't lurk as much or they have gotten vehicles and moved on.

I do really enjoy the posts like one I saw recently. It was someone who literally ordered like three days prior and basically said "I got so tired of waiting I just bought a demo." LOL wat?

I ordered 5/1 so I feel in between both groups. I'm not quite as jaded as the April crew (who are rightfully jaded) but also get quite annoyed seeing late May/June orders complain about seeing July dates and beyond and being so impatient when they've only waited a few weeks.

All you late orders, get off my lawn! Lol

Edit: My EDD has moved one day right today to June 23 - 30.
I read that many people are canceling their orders and buying demos.

April 8th order
I've noticed a distinct change over the past week or two where there's more and more late orders complaining about waiting and the older guys have been more silent. So either the April orders have been beaten down and just don't lurk as much or they have gotten vehicles and moved on.

I do really enjoy the posts like one I saw recently. It was someone who literally ordered like three days prior and basically said "I got so tired of waiting I just bought a demo." LOL wat?

I ordered 5/1 so I feel in between both groups. I'm not quite as jaded as the April crew (who are rightfully jaded) but also get quite annoyed seeing late May/June orders complain about seeing July dates and beyond and being so impatient when they've only waited a few weeks.

April 8th order here. MSM, White interior, 18', No FSD. Buena Park pickup

We are here just waiting around. Nothing really new to say other then still waiting.

Reactions: JadeP and JoJa15
Just got the Tesla Vision screen in my account and my VIN, finally! There is hope for us in the PNW :)

Ordered 4/6 - VIN 6/20

M3LR/white/black/18"/no FSD
Awesome! There’s hope for PNW yet. Well waited fellow M3’er. I hope to follow your footsteps this week, fingers crossed. I was driving north from Seattle by Lynnwood and saw THREE trucks carrying model 3’s headed north. This EOM delivery push must be hell to go through for the local SAs.

Reactions: JoJa15

I think it’s as you say, we’re just beaten down. This latest email snafu is really just a knife to the gut.

I think it’s as you say, we’re just beaten down. This latest email snafu is really just a knife to the gut.
I think the only thing keeping me sane is that when I ordered on 5/1 the estimated delivery timeframe was 6 - 9 weeks. For me that was June 12 - July 3. If I don't get my car by the end of June then I may lose it, especially with all the late May and June orders we've seen filled already. I'm keeping the faith for another week or so. Hopefully Tesla comes through.

Reactions: JadeP and JoJa15
I think the only thing keeping me sane is that when I ordered on 5/1 the estimated delivery timeframe was 6 - 9 weeks. For me that was June 12 - July 3. If I don't get my car by the end of June then I may lose it, especially with all the late May and June orders we've seen filled already. I'm keeping the faith for another week or so. Hopefully Tesla comes through.
Yeah, same. I am still within my initial estimate too. I just re-upped my loan because of the latest email snafu. If they fail before it expires I'll tap out and take out the charger and sell the accessories I bought.

Sigh

Reactions: dannysafter
EDD keeps moving to the right.. new EDD is 6/22 - 6/30. I swear it keeps running from me..

EfxWcvyUEAA4HJl.jpg