Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received my VIN! 997XXX

EDD says 8-12 weeks (obviously Andrew is getting his last punches in), but SA previously said it should be delivered to Superior by Friday.

I just got a 998XXX picking up in Littleton. I wonder if our cars have been done for some time and now just showing up in the system? Probably already on the train

I just got a 998XXX picking up in Littleton. I wonder if our cars have been done for some time and now just showing up in the system? Probably already on the train
Picking up my MSM in Littleton at 1pm today! They told me the truck came in late last Friday. I was originally scheduled to pick up tomorrow but received a text Sat. that it had arrived and I could reschedule. Couldn’t be more excited and also happy for you fellow CO guys that are getting yours soon!

Picking up my MSM in Littleton at 1pm today! They told me the truck came in late last Friday. I was originally scheduled to pick up tomorrow but received a text Sat. that it had arrived and I could reschedule. Couldn’t be more excited and also happy for you fellow CO guys that are getting yours soon!

Interesting, we'll see what my guy says. Surely they aren't trucking these all the way from California though? Maybe there's constant train shipments. I see the huge train yard with lots of new vehicles kind of near where I live in Highlands Ranch

Good luck on your pickup and issue free

Based on the spreadsheet, average order to VIN time is 37 days, that's tomorrow for me. I'm losing hope, can't imagine waiting 60+ days, Lordy Lord.
Mine was 62 days order-to-VIN. That was pretty much what I expected since our SA told us several times to not expect the car until the end of the quarter -- no matter what the EDD tries to tell you.

On the other hand, now that we have a VIN, waiting for a scheduling text is interminable.

Who is Andrew?
It has been uncovered by others on this site (deep investigative reporting) that Andrew is the genetically-modified squirrel who controls the Tesla ordering management and whose senseless and vindictive whims dole out pleasure and pain with equal and arbitrary measure. I hope that answers your question.

Congrats on the delivery today!! and yes super excited the CO orders are rolling in!

I can't fathom how this is true but whatever. I suppose we have to go and buy our own seats from a Model 3 in a junkyard and add it in ourselves then. These guys are such tools, seriously.
nowaythisistrue.jpg

Reactions: JoJa15 and mtrois
Wait, what? EDD of 8-12 weeks and you got your VIN!?!? So, there is still some hope? Haha!
Same here was stuck at 9-13 weeks for about a week then all of the sudden today tesla vison popup and a vin. Then I called my local SC and scheduled a pick up for this Saturday. I was expecting a 2 week wait after I got my vin for delivery but I guess not.

Long story short it seams like the EDD on the website is of no use. Stuff is happening tesla is just bad at showing us what is going on.

Zip 93450 has some LR with less than 50 miles in transit, says pick-up Bay Area. One MSM, two blues, red and one white
I'm noticing a lot of the vehicle's have the upgraded white interior. Maybe they are pumping those out for the higher profit or there's a supply issue for the black. Two vehicles on there are exact matches for mine except for the interior. Makes me wonder why my black interior is taking so long.