Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man, guess those sport wheels are holding me up, lol. Congrats though. My blue/black should be right behind you. What was your EDD right before VIN?
It was still moving one day so I think it was 23-30 but I am not on the computer that shows the history and have a crappy memory. It is now showing 21-26 but no way to schedule anything they just want my money that will not happen until I see the car. Hope you get yours real soon!

It was still moving one day so I think it was 23-30 but I am not on the computer that shows the history and have a crappy memory. It is now showing 21-26 but no way to schedule anything they just want my money that will not happen until I see the car. Hope you get yours real soon!
That gives me hope then. I'm at June 24 - 30 so hopefully I can get mine the same day as yours, which should be soon if your first EDD is today.

People who have gotten VIN. Did it show up randomly during the day? Or is it more like the EDD that seems to, if it updates, is only 1x a day overnight.
I randomly logged into my Tesla account this afternoon to see if my EDD changed. I got the Tesla Vision statement agreed and received my VIN. Got a call from Tesla 60 minutes later to schedule my pickup.

YA BOY GOT HIS VIN. BURBANK AREA

Delivering to my house tomorrow.

I'm hoping you boys get yours soon. Especially my peeps from april.

Jared you're f-ing dope. Whereismym3 - you my G.
I'm missing a few other peeps for sure you're all dope.

Oh and I would like to thank my mom for asking me every time I saw her "Did you get your tesla yet?"

YES MOM IM FINALLY GETTING IT

Last edited:
Go team BLUE AZ I received my vin just after 10 AM!
Woo #TeamBlueAZ! Can’t wait until we all get ours! I have mine scheduled for pickup Wednesday afternoon.

People who have gotten VIN. Did it show up randomly during the day? Or is it more like the EDD that seems to, if it updates, is only 1x a day overnight.
Mine was updating the EDD each night and I happened to refresh my page the other afternoon and got the Tesla Vision message, getting my VIN after I confirmed.

Reactions: stEVe91941
That gives me hope then. I'm at June 24 - 30 so hopefully I can get mine the same day as yours, which should be soon if your first EDD is today.
These dates just drive me crazy there seems to me no order to them but I am rooting for you.
Woo #TeamBlueAZ! Can’t wait until we all get ours! I have mine scheduled for pickup Wednesday afternoon.

Mine was updating the EDD each night and I happened to refresh my page the other afternoon and got the Tesla Vision message, getting my VIN after I confirmed.
I hope for a pickup date of 25-27

Reactions: JoJa15
Long time lurker here in the greater Portland area.

Ordered 5/8 MSM Aero LR AWD

I've been working with Sherri as my SA. She's been very responsive and consistently telling me something will happen the last week of June. I was in the store one day late May, and she did show me that I soft matched a VIN with a potential June 22 ship date. I'm sitting at June 25-30 EDD. I've been creeping to the right by one day over the last two weeks.

Reactions: Automatic