Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh I guess I forgot to mention I have some paint issues I have to get taken care of.

Attachments

• IMG_20210625_104211807_MP.jpg
    IMG_20210625_104211807_MP.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20210625_151034409_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210625_151034409_HDR.jpg
    780.6 KB · Views: 43
If you had the check then why did you have to change it back to loan? Do they really care where the money is coming from? I marked cash as well, so do I need to do the same thing? 1/2 cash from me, 1/2 with check from USAA. Thanks!
I am paying with USAA. They (TESLA) need the dealer funding request form from the USAA website. I called them to get an email address to send it to. Then we confirmed how much down payment I’d be responsible for and they adjusted the website so I could do the down payment. When you select finance you can pick who you are financing from I think and it gives instructions that were helpful/deceptive. Definitely get that dealer funding request form into their hands and don’t count on them to do anything they committed to without you doing all the leg work.

Also, when talking to USAA they sounded like the funding process could take a couple days. I actually had my first loan expire and they (USAA) implied that I had a 30 day grace period. That’s not EXACTLY the case. After your loan expires it disappears from your account and there’s a 30 day period where it *might* run but the last 15 days of that I was told it’s very iffy and they’d recommend just getting a new loan. USAA recently adjusted their rates down so, lucky me, I got a discount for having to wait.

Reactions: stEVe91941
I just stopped by the Scottsdale SC to see if my car was there early. They are very busy delivering Model S Plaids. Interestingly enough when I left I found their holding lot right down the road. It's literally just a fenced in vacant parking lot behind a Best Buy. They had literally hundreds of new Teslas there, I was shocked.
They told me mine was in the planning stages. But i got the VIN

Reactions: JoJa15 and ytfsic
Well, I wished my payment/delivery experience was as smooth as others. SA changed my account to finance since it was cash, clicked on the finance button and it keeps going to Prepare for Delivery. Call SA back for third time and now has to contact headquarters to have my account reset by them.:confused: Waiting to hear back.

I am paying with USAA. They (TESLA) need the dealer funding request form from the USAA website. I called them to get an email address to send it to. Then we confirmed how much down payment I’d be responsible for and they adjusted the website so I could do the down payment. When you select finance you can pick who you are financing from I think and it gives instructions that were helpful/deceptive. Definitely get that dealer funding request form into their hands and don’t count on them to do anything they committed to without you doing all the leg work.

Also, when talking to USAA they sounded like the funding process could take a couple days. I actually had my first loan expire and they (USAA) implied that I had a 30 day grace period. That’s not EXACTLY the case. After your loan expires it disappears from your account and there’s a 30 day period where it *might* run but the last 15 days of that I was told it’s very iffy and they’d recommend just getting a new loan. USAA recently adjusted their rates down so, lucky me, I got a discount for having to wait.
Thanks for the information!~!! Appreciate it!

Reactions: ytfsic
You should have received an email from your Service Advisor right when you ordered. If not search Google for Tesla [INSERT YOUR CITY] where you are picking the car up.

Unfortunately I tried calling my SC and was transferred to a mailbox that was full lol. So I emailed my service advisor hoping to get a better idea when I can pick up. I may even drive over there so I can talk to someone. I have a lot of meetings/appointments going on between the 27th-30th so it would be better if I had a more specific day when it might be delivered.
I shot my SA a text. Just said someone will reach out. Also stopped by the dealer, they said the same.
79F37101-D2D7-43F6-B866-E4CAAF4847DA.png

OK, I am not one to be superstitious but I also got a VIN just now and I finally changed my profile pick to a tribute to Andrew the squirrel. Coincidence??? I don't know. Congrats to everyone else that got VIN's today! To those that are still waiting all my wishes and prayers are for you to get your VIN as soon as possible.

FYI my vin is in the 3700's what kind of numbers are others seeing for their VINs?
Mine is in the 2400's

got my vin
5/11 MSM Lr Aero black interior
Phoenix AZ
Anything i should be looking out for in my VIN series?
5YJ3EXXXX2056
I don’t really see a point in obscuring the vin. It’s visible to anyone in a parking lot. But if you just got one, the last four numbers are the only unique identifiers…so we all likely know your vin anyhow, lol