Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. Ordered in Washington. Midnight Silver, black interior, 19 inch wheels, autopilot only. Ordered on 6/11. My last known EDD was 7/3-7/23 until Wednesday when I suddenly got a VIN, but my EDD also changed to 7-11 weeks. Called the SC and was told my car was waiting for inspection. No clue what all this means. From looking through the thread my order might imminent or I could have a long way to go.

Reactions: jrmt23
Hi. Ordered in Washington. Midnight Silver, black interior, 19 inch wheels, autopilot only. Ordered on 6/11. My last known EDD was 7/3-7/23 until Wednesday when I suddenly got a VIN, but my EDD also changed to 7-11 weeks. Called the SC and was told my car was waiting for inspection. No clue what all this means. From looking through the thread my order might imminent or I could have a long way to go.
my exact configuration, ask them to send it to Texas lol

Well, I have bought my ticket on the pain train, and I'll add this as another data point. Ordered 6/26 white on white LR M3. Shipping to Utah.

Showed 5-11 weeks when ordered. Showed 7/14 - 8/3 for most of this week, but changed to 7/7-7/27 today. And because I am completely insane, I've already sold my ICE car and am taking public transport for the meantime. I'll walk in the snow if I have to wait that long, but my next car will be a new Tesla M3.
Haha I too am waiting for one to come to Utah. Ordered 6/11 and am hoping things have changed where they actually will make deliveries now in the beginning of the quarter too.

Adding to the Q3 crew....ordered on June 19... Midnight Silver Metallic M3 LR AWD, 18 inch Aero, Autopilot. No FSD or add-ons. Original EDD was July 1-21..changed a few times and now shows July 17-Aug 6. I'd be happy with those dates.
Same as you but I added the white interior.

My EDD is changing like everyday, but so far its been showing somewhere between 1 month to 8 weeks. Probably not accurate but I'd be pleased with it.

Reactions: hcdavis3