Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A lot of very excited people are having some fun while waiting. What do you get out of pouring ice water on everything?
I gotta agree. His information might be correct but he's kind of a killjoy.
I certainly don’t want to kill anyone’s joy. I thoroughly enjoy reading about the hysteria — it cracks me up each time.

Personally, I need the humor and will put up a squirrel picture when allowed to help keep my spirits up :) In the meanwhile, I have a place in my garage, a 14-50 outlet, the 14-50 adapter (it arrived just today), ONR, and the intake grill to keep the mice out. Now just need the car...
Same here.bought a bunch of accessories including new puddle lights. Just need the car. You reminded me tht I’ve got to oder an intake grill. That’s my next purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I need the humor and will put up a squirrel picture when allowed to help keep my spirits up :) In the meanwhile, I have a place in my garage, a 14-50 outlet, the 14-50 adapter (it arrived just today), ONR, and the intake grill to keep the mice out. Now just need the car...
Humor is the only way to make it through this. I just dealt with this Q2 and reading all the posts for Q3 is giving me PTSD flash backs lol. The good thing though is once you finally get the car it is all worth it!

Ordered June 2nd, currently Estimated Delivery: July 25 - August 14.

Model 3 Dual Motor Long Range in White

Has anyone else order around this time, what sort of delivery ranges are they seeing?
Ordered June 27, completed financing June 28. M3LR, white exterior, black interior, full self driving. EDD July 12 - Aug 1. Strange that I'm ahead of you - wonder if it's because of FSD?

Ordered 6/3, my EDD is now 7/19 through 8/6. I've got my SR+ being picked up this weekend for its sale, then a holiday, then hopefully the new M3 shortly after I get back. Super excited to get the new car!

Edit: I've got the midnight silver, aero wheels, no FSD.

Greetings everyone. For one, happy (late) 4th of July! Second, I'm sure there's a new crowd here, I figured I'd pay a visit after a week and a half after my delivery. For those that are waiting, trust me when I say that the wait is totally worth it. I was once in y'all's shoes, from ordering to delivery it took a whole 69(nice) days. It's a grueling wait time but like I said, it's well worth the wait. Just hang in there. 👍🏽 Good luck!!
IMG_20210705_160652_331.jpg