Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He did try to be as polite as possible and started off every response by saying “That is a very good question….”
I give my SA a certain measure of leeway. I can tell English isn’t his native language so it’s bound to be a level of nuance that’s missing. He basically told me, “you’ll know something before me..”. Which is true, but it’s how you say it, and it came off as him shrugging his shoulders. After I explained to him how it was interpreted, he apologized and now calls once a wee to basically say, “I still don’t know anything.”

I give my SA a certain measure of leeway. I can tell English isn’t his native language so it’s bound to be a level of nuance that’s missing. He basically told me, “you’ll know something before me..”. Which is true, but it’s how you say it, and it came off as him shrugging his shoulders. After I explained to him how it was interpreted, he apologized and now calls once a wee to basically say, “I still don’t know anything.”
Poor guy

I have a feeling a lot of them are just as in the dark as most of us. It’s how I felt when I worked retail and customers would always ask me when X stock is coming back to the store

I
Nice! I picked the Westheimer location for mine. I think that one is also the first one in the area with V3 superchargers! The ones at the galleria are V3 also and partially online apparently as well, but they're not officially listed on PlugShare or Tesla's website yet.
yes! I have heard that also. Unfortunately I live near the woodlands so galleria would be a massive trip down.

Reactions: jrmt23
Welcome! Post #14,022 has the info you need regarding the 7-11 weeks. Maybe we should collaborate with 7-Eleven at this point? Heh.
Thank you!
Welcome! Post #14,022 has the info you need regarding the 7-11 weeks. Maybe we should collaborate with 7-Eleven at this point? Heh.
Thanks! So it’s essentially an error message lol… yeah we should popularize the 7/11 hashtag 😂 I’m very excited about taking delivery but this kind of uncertainty is annoying.

I ordered mine on 5/27 and I’m seeing around July 20th to August 12th on my EDD. I’m also from Jersey. I got a LR, Red, Aero Wheels, White INT.
I wonder why some of us got put on the default 7-11 weeks and yours is still normal. Some people were claiming because the factory is undergoing maintenance for the next two weeks. I ordered on 6/11 and was getting July estimates for a while.

Reactions: jrmt23