Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats man! Hope your delivery goes flawless! Make sure to post some pics

Thanks dude! I see the poster below you with the VIN has a similar config and order date so hopefully yours is happening shortly as well!

Third EDD of the day following this morning's VIN assignment, now says:

Estimated Delivery: July 27 - August 02

Keep going left please!

Reactions: Krow and DarkLegion
Ladies and Gents! Today, I woke up to a VIN! No email notifying me of my VIN - it was just placed in my account. So if you're in NY here is a better idea of your M3LR wait. (Specs: Ext: Deep Blue, Int: Black, 18" wheels, No FSD)

Long Island, NY
Ordered: 6/22/21
Daily or every two days the EDD would change, drastically.
VIN: 7/18/21
Current EDD: 7/26 to 8/1

Will take care of insurance tomorrow.

Hopefully, I'll have it soon!
😆😆
Ordered the same car 1 day before you lol. Texas here though

EDD pushed out again. It’s now:

August 15 - September 04​

That’s the final time. I’m out. Done. May as well just wait for the truck at this point. Buying a car off a buddy. Not as nice, not an EV, but screw this game. Will try again in a year or two, hopefully when T gets their stuff together and has proper customer service.
Patience grasshopper. It will be worth the wait. Completely understand your frustration. We’ve all been through EDD hell.

EDD pushed out again. It’s now:

August 15 - September 04​

That’s the final time. I’m out. Done. May as well just wait for the truck at this point. Buying a car off a buddy. Not as nice, not an EV, but screw this game. Will try again in a year or two, hopefully when T gets their stuff together and has proper customer service.
Totally understand how you feel. I'm hoping the car/wait will be worth it.