Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. I never heard from anyone from Tesla other than the generic 'thanks for your order' email.
I was surprised too knowing that people have experienced the “black hole” of customer service. I even emailed and had a referral code added to my acct - no email back that it was done but an automated email from Tesla Referral that I was all set.

to put this to the test, I texted him this morning asking about my lack of EDD. I’ll let you know if I hear anything back.

Reactions: DocHolliday
4930F226-2297-4D7C-B9AF-DD837867D37F.png

Portland area anyone?

I had decent CS over email where I had to change my delivery location from CA to NJ and that got handled smoothly. No EDD though and since I revised my order 7/21, I'm assuming I won't be seeing the car until Oct at best but I hope to be surprised!

How do I get that one? I saw that on the link and was constantly refreshing the Tesla site but it wasn’t showing up. I went back to the link and now it’s gone. What’s the easiest way to snag it next time I see it pop up on that site?

How do I get that one? I saw that on the link and was constantly refreshing the Tesla site but it wasn’t showing up. I went back to the link and now it’s gone. What’s the easiest way to snag it next time I see it pop up on that site?
SA told me that if I were to buy one of these I’d lose the $100 from the original order and be charged the new M3LR price plus shipping costs. Asking for a vin match to the existing order seems useless because it’ll surely be bought up by the time an SA would respond to that request.