Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the subject of the email? Curious.
"Your New Tesla Virtual Orientation". Seems to be for the PA/NJ/DE area. No VIN yet.

1628172627632.png

Here is some pictures from the Blue demo LR I checked out at the SC yesterday. It looked great for the most part. The only two build quality issues I noticed was the rear door handles slightly more sunken in on both driver and passenger side. Also the trunk seems like it was rubbing against the bumper on the passenger side. Interior didn't have gaps in the roof panels either or crinkled rubber seals.

There was a white car with a build date of 07/2021 inside the showroom that was perfect though.

View attachment 692396
View attachment 692397
View attachment 692398

View attachment 692399
The door handles on the rear being sunken in is a thing. My 2020 I took delivery at end of 2019 has that and others do as well.

NJ order here. I did not receive the email but my EDD is further out (currently August 21 - September 10). Not sure what that means but hopefully it means you're getting your car soon.
The email did come with my delivery center's email address. I decided to reach out to see if they had any further info, but weren't able to provide an ETA. The only thing they said they can see from their end is that my order is towards the top of the queue for production and I should expect an update very soon.

Reactions: Gtp618
Beginning date also moved one day to the right for me! Hallelujah. From what I’ve seen here that window tightening is a good sign.

EDD: 8/19-9/5
Ordered: 7/3 in Brooklyn, upgraded to black exterior 7/14 and move pick up location to Long Island

Black ext, white int, FSD. Everything else standard.

Now…. I’m going to be in Mexico 8/24-31. Anyone know what happens if I’m away during my delivery window? Will they just hold car at the dealership for a few days?
You have 3 days to schedule pickup/delivery and if you can't/dodon't then they release your VIN to the next person in line or put it up on the "existing inventory" site. And then you wait to get matched to the next one.

Reactions: hcdavis3