Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Key Features​

• Red Multi-Coat Paint
  • 19’’ Sport Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Front and Rear Heated Seats
I'd love to buy this inventory even though the specs differ a little from my order but the $2K delivery fee to the midwest is crazy expensive!

Reactions: Ormond
Had a VIN for a week almost, app still shows the generic welcome screen. I believe once you accept delivery the app is unlocked for you. Someone else wrote that it unlocks 24 hours before deliver but I have no idea.
Mine showed nothing until I got to the dealership. I also had to log out and back in and everything appears to allow me to accept delivery.

First time post here. Been lurking for awhile after a 7/12 order (and a config change on 7/16). MSM/Black LR 19"

EDD has been narrowing to less than a 10 day window like others:

8/22-9/11
8/21-9/10
8/22-9/10
8/28-9/17
8/25-9/10
8/26-9/10
8/27-9/7
8/28-9/7
8/30-9/7
8/31-9/7 - from this morning's typical 7:30 EST update

Then around mid-morning, it changed to the default "November." Wondering if a VIN is close, or ultimately I will be pushed back.
Hi forum friends! I am wondering when to expect the EDD window start to narrow for the people who have gotten cars and/or VINs already.

I'm in southern California and ordered a gray M3 LR, black interior, aeros, auto pilot on 6/27. As of today 8/17, I am 7 days away from estimated delivery day range of 8/24 to 9/13 (20 day range).

How close were people to start of EDD range before their EDD started to narrow and before they got VINs? Or were people well into their EDD range before EDD dates narrowed? I've got my M3 accessories ready! LOL

Thanks!

Reactions: calitezzie
Delivery scheduled for the 31st at my center. Said it could change sooner but they can't do it any later due to financing. Hopefully this is it.
Interesting. I'm pretty sure my financing offer is good through September 9th. Coincidentally, my EDD end date has been pinned at September 9 while the EDD start date moves a day to the right each morning. Maybe the date that you complete the financing does matter.

Hi forum friends! I am wondering when to expect the EDD window start to narrow for the people who have gotten cars and/or VINs already.

I'm in southern California and ordered a gray M3 LR, black interior, aeros, auto pilot on 6/27. As of today 8/17, I am 7 days away from estimated delivery day range of 8/24 to 9/13 (20 day range).

How close were people to start of EDD range before their EDD started to narrow and before they got VINs? Or were people well into their EDD range before EDD dates narrowed? I've got my M3 accessories ready! LOL

Thanks!
Mine narrowed to seven days before I received my VIN. I'm certain you will be receiving yours shortly. 👍

Thanks!
Norcal here. Since I’m not far from the factory there isn’t much shipping lead time, and that’s probably why my EDD was about a day away for like 2 weeks while the EDD range itself started at 20 days and gradually narrowed to 7 days before I got a VIN this morning. The end date of the range also jumped a few days in the desired direction in those couple weeks (8/29-8/27-8/28-8/25). I'd expect another ~1-2 weeks for you tops, especially since my order was placed about a week before yours

Hey I called the delivery center and at first my appointments showed Aug 25 as the earliest but after the phone call, the SA tracked the shipment and told me a truck is coming on 22nd. He quickly changed my appointment to Aug 23 11:00pm Devon location. Id give them a call if you want to see if you can get it earlier.
I'll definitely try that. I have to go on a business trip the next day, so getting it earlier would make my week a bit easier. I'll report back what happens. Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Gtp618 and GasWho
Norcal here. Since I’m not far from the factory there isn’t much shipping lead time, and that’s probably why my EDD was about a day away for like 2 weeks while the EDD range itself started at 20 days and gradually narrowed to 7 days before I got a VIN this morning. The end date of the range also jumped a few days in the desired direction in those couple weeks (8/29-8/27-8/28-8/25). I'd expect another ~1-2 weeks for you tops, especially since my order was placed about a week before yours
Thanks much for the encouraging feedback!