Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got home this morning to the car parked in my driveway. Car looks amazing but I have noticed a couple small things:

Uneven panel gap on the driver side where the trunk meets the side rail of the car also the trunk seems to be missing some weather stripping on that side not sure if it will be a problem or not.

gap between the door and dashboard on the passenger side is much larger than the other side probably being nit picky but I noticed it.

last thing was a small misalignment between the trim on the front door and the rear door on the driver side

not really sure I want to deal with the hassle of bringing the car in for service though haha
Probably not missing stripping on the trunk. One side (Left?) has had stripping removed to allow for the power trunk.

Reactions: RISC601
May be a different model, but considering they are very similar, figured I'd give y'all a heads up here on my M3P order since it may give some sort of data for y'all. Ordered 8/22 M3P MSM no FSD. Had an EDD of 9/24-9/30. Called yesterday to get extra info. They said they showed 9/21-9/22 which didn't match online and seemed way too quick. On the Performance forum someone had a similar thing. We are guessing this 9/21-9/22 is the production date. This morning my EDD updated to 9/23-9/30. This would make sense if the car is being built today as its about a 6 hour drive to my delivery center from the Fremont factory.. So a 9/23 or 9/24 delivery would make sense.

i ordered on 8/7 the same thing as you except 18inch wheels and you already have a vin and vision agreement and my edd is stuck at 9/22-9/30. man living close to the fremont factory sucks since the closer you are to the factory the later you will get the car :(
At least you are not the one closest to their fremont factory. I live several blocks from their factory and have same EDD as yours . No vin so far.