Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Much like many other Californians my roller coaster continues. EDD updated today. At least my window is narrowing.

• Order date: July 28
  • Initial EDD: November (30 day window)
  • (9 days later) August 6th EDD updated to Sept 7 - Sept 30 (23 day window)
  • (12 days later) August 18th EDD updated to Sept 14 - Sept 30 (16 day window)
  • (20 days later) September 6th - EDD updated to October 06 - November 05 (30 day window)
  • (11 days later) September 17th - EDD updated to September 19 - September 29 (10 day window)
  • (3 days later) September 20th - EDD updated to October 10 - October 30 (20 day window)
  • (3 days later) (today) September 23rd - EDD updated to September 25 - September 30 (5 day window)
I'm on the performance side. There are a bunch of Californians receiving vehicles that ordered after my 8/22 OD. I have a 9/23-9/30 EDD for the last week. Hasn't updated yet.

Much like many other Californians my roller coaster continues. EDD updated today. At least my window is narrowing.

• Order date: July 28
  • Initial EDD: November (30 day window)
  • (9 days later) August 6th EDD updated to Sept 7 - Sept 30 (23 day window)
  • (12 days later) August 18th EDD updated to Sept 14 - Sept 30 (16 day window)
  • (20 days later) September 6th - EDD updated to October 06 - November 05 (30 day window)
  • (11 days later) September 17th - EDD updated to September 19 - September 29 (10 day window)
  • (3 days later) September 20th - EDD updated to October 10 - October 30 (20 day window)
  • (3 days later) (today) September 23rd - EDD updated to September 25 - September 30 (5 day window)
Do you have your vin yet? I'm in LA too and have the same delivery window but no vin yet.

Hello Fam! Got email this morning to schedule home delivery, set for Saturday morning delivery to Tustin CA. I guess it s going to be a nice weekend, finally can stop refreshing tesla website lol. Getting my iPhone 13 pro max delivery tomorrow too. I’m happy today
I’m also in the ‘obsessively refreshing Tesla + iPhone preorder pages’ club! 😂 not getting my Tesla anytime soon (current EDD is 10/11-10/31), but at least I’ll have a shiny new Pro Max tomorrow!

Do you have your vin yet? I'm in LA too and have the same delivery window but no vin yet.
Hey! You’re local to me. Maybe I’ll see you around town if we ever get our cars.

It seems like the EDD changes a lot of Californians and VINs get assigned as late as possible. I called the store and they are of 0 help and my SA doesn’t respond to emails.

Best of luck on getting your car.

I just took delivery at Devon PA, and the car looks perfect. It was raining and the car was wet but the paint looked good. I dried it off when I got it home and there are no issues. Delivery was quick because I told the SA I was coming from a 2018, and so she didn't bother to show me anything. I signed the papers, got the car synced with the app and set up the phone key, adjusted seat and mirrors and left. There were 4 miles on the clock, and it was charged to 90%.

Someone asked yesterday about software delivered: It is at 2021.11.103. I set the software option to advanced so we'll see how long it takes to get updated. (My 2018 was at 2021.12.25.7, and it had an available update I did not install).

M3LR, Blue/Black, 18" aeros, FSD, OD 9/8, EDD: 11/5-12/5, 10/25-11/13, 9/26-9/30. Delivered 9/23

I just took delivery at Devon PA, and the car looks perfect. It was raining and the car was wet but the paint looked good. I dried it off when I got it home and there are no issues. Delivery was quick because I told the SA I was coming from a 2018, and so she didn't bother to show me anything. I signed the papers, got the car synced with the app and set up the phone key, adjusted seat and mirrors and left. There were 4 miles on the clock, and it was charged to 90%.

Someone asked yesterday about software delivered: It is at 2021.11.103. I set the software option to advanced so we'll see how long it takes to get updated. (My 2018 was at 2021.12.25.7, and it had an available update I did not install).

M3LR, Blue/Black, 18" aeros, FSD, OD 9/8, EDD: 11/5-12/5, 10/25-11/13, 9/26-9/30. Delivered 9/23
Gratz dude. I'm picking mine up on Monday in Pittsburgh. Was hoping for the weekend but Monday and Tuesday were the only dates the app gave me. Enjoy your ride!

Reactions: jalynn2