Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve received my agreements. The website couldn’t verify my ID. Also, I was informed that my car was still being made earlier today. And that there might be an delay on my pick up date. I ordered the car in early July.
What do you mean couldn’t verify your ID? I’m new to California, originally uploaded my learner’s permit to the site and then contacted Tesla by email once I had my full licence, but only the temporary paper one. They said it would be fine. Just concerned that maybe I caused an issue uploading that learners permit in the first place (thought I’d be able to change it later…).

I also originally ordered in July.

Took delivery at 5:30pm and spent 40 minutes looking over every nook and cranny.

She’s perfect! Literally. I could not find a single flaw, except a bit of glue on the door, which I just rubbed off.

Attachments

• 019CB039-D6C1-4260-BA1F-8BE668A27B82.jpeg
    019CB039-D6C1-4260-BA1F-8BE668A27B82.jpeg
    442.2 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: lifjoy and usna92
Anyone else within 24 hours of delivery and unable to view or sign their agreements? I’ve been seeing the error “
Regenerating Agreements - Try again in a few moments” since this morning and the “Review” button is still greyed out. Pickup is tomorrow morning.

I contacted Tesla and they said that they “guess” that the “vehicle hasn’t quite exited production yet. If the car arrives this evening you should be able to see the agreements then”.

I’ve had my VIN for over 48 hours now. Is this normal?
I changed to FSD and Back to no FSD and had to resign. I was having some issues with it not loading, I logged out and back in and then everything loaded properly. Maybe also clear cookies if that doesn’t help.

So my OD was 9/18 with an EDD of 10/25 - 11/14. I get a message today at 8:30PM saying my tentative delivery date is 2pm on 9/30. I was planning on financing, but my appointment for the auto loan is set for tomorrow at 4pm, which I doubt they would fund by the follwoing day at 2pm. Any suggestions on how to go about this? Any way to push delivery date a couple days?

What do you mean couldn’t verify your ID? I’m new to California, originally uploaded my learner’s permit to the site and then contacted Tesla by email once I had my full licence, but only the temporary paper one. They said it would be fine. Just concerned that maybe I caused an issue uploading that learners permit in the first place (thought I’d be able to change it later…).

I also originally ordered in July.
I took pictures on my iPhone that were pretty clear. It could not detect the id. Tesla already have my license so I think it’s just the website acting up.

So my OD was 9/18 with an EDD of 10/25 - 11/14. I get a message today at 8:30PM saying my tentative delivery date is 2pm on 9/30. I was planning on financing, but my appointment for the auto loan is set for tomorrow at 4pm, which I doubt they would fund by the follwoing day at 2pm. Any suggestions on how to go about this? Any way to push delivery date a couple days?
Loans are easy once they determine you’re fit for one. Just be upfront and tell them when you need it done. Remember they are making money off of your loan so it is advantageous for them to get their ducks in a row.

Reactions: BnGrm
It’s 1:16am and I just left Halloween Horror Nights. Just checked my page AND VIN ASSIGNED!!!

OD - 9/10, December
9/11 EDD - 11/5-12/5
9/14 EDD - 10/11-10/31
9/24 EDD - 10/26-11/15
9/25 EDD - 9/27-9/30
9/27 - vision agreement and VIN!!!
Out of curiosity, does your VIN have a 2021 model year letter of M or N? The model year is the one near the end before all the numbers, like MF1456633 or NF00211

OD 9/2 and Vanilla Iceless was delivered 9/28, perfect in every way so far that I can tell. Forgot just how magical these cars are compared to the ancient ICE's. Love the white interior. The rep dropped her off at the house, Uber driver following her over, she was there less than one minute and was gone. No more gas, no more sleazy dealerships ever again.

Out of curiosity, does your VIN have a 2021 model year letter of M or N? The model year is the one near the end before all the numbers, like MF1456633 or NF00211
I have an M.

Did they deliver it to your house?
I picked it up at a dealership after work. I didn’t have home delivery as an option, but wouldn’t want it delivered to my home anyways because I live on a super busy main street.

Anyone else within 24 hours of delivery and unable to view or sign their agreements? I’ve been seeing the error “
Regenerating Agreements - Try again in a few moments” since this morning and the “Review” button is still greyed out. Pickup is tomorrow morning.

I contacted Tesla and they said that they “guess” that the “vehicle hasn’t quite exited production yet. If the car arrives this evening you should be able to see the agreements then”.

I’ve had my VIN for over 48 hours now. Is this normal?
This is my situation.

I ordered near the end of August and today is delivery day. They just called me to say that my car is out of production and is in transit to the Tesla site, so they're pushing my delivery window from 12-2pm to 4-8 bc they don't know how long it will take to get to them. I asked about the agreements issue and he said that shouldn't have anything to do with this and that he would "ping his people and see if they can push them through." He told me to check again in 30 minutes. So maybe it's something to do with the website? But I'd recommend calling and asking.

This is my situation.

I ordered near the end of August and today is delivery day. They just called me to say that my car is out of production and is in transit to the Tesla site, so they're pushing my delivery window from 12-2pm to 4-8 bc they don't know how long it will take to get to them. I asked about the agreements issue and he said that shouldn't have anything to do with this and that he would "ping his people and see if they can push them through." He told me to check again in 30 minutes. So maybe it's something to do with the website? But I'd recommend calling and asking.
I'm completely new to the board so not sure how/if I can edit a post.

Update: They called a few minutes later to say the car had arrived and they'd meet the original window. Also they texted me to say they were working on getting the agreements available for me to sign after the "regenerating agreements" issue. That fixed the issue and I was able to sign the agreements. Just waiting for them to drop it off now!

I'm brand new to site, just ordered my Model 3 LR 2weeks ago. Currently my ESD is 11/1-11/21. Hopefully I am doing everything correct, I selected cash as how I am purchasing. This is what my lender NFCU advised, & they already sent me the check for the purchase. My other question is INS. I don't want to get ins 2 months in advance, but is not getting it yet holding me up?

Well mine failed inspection and is delayed a day. Also, the Fremont station is horrible I’m still assigned to someone who doesn’t do sales anymore and the only way I’ve gotten info is by calling and speaking to the national call center. Legit, if I didn’t already install a Tesla charger I’d go buy a different vehicle.