Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sleep aid? What makes you think I slept? 😄
This is gonna be me the day before pickup. I'm really hoping I can time it out to where I go pick it up on a weekday while my oldest is in school. He is absolutely in love with Tesla's and has no clue we are waiting on delivery of one. Would be a fun surprise to pick him up from school in it that day and go cruising around.

This is gonna be me the day before pickup. I'm really hoping I can time it out to where I go pick it up on a weekday while my oldest is in school. He is absolutely in love with Tesla's and has no clue we are waiting on delivery of one. Would be a fun surprise to pick him up from school in it that day and go cruising around.
I bet your son would love the surprise. My son was wanting to take it to school once a week. Lol. He has a classmate who drives a Tesla to school.

Time for some caffeine ☕
Just give me the car. That would keep me awake.
Speaking of which, I did get a call yesterday that I can pick it up but I had already made arrangements for today. It was tough driving back home passing by Tesla and knowing my car's waiting for me on the other side of the fence. I pass by Tesla's main entrance to and from work daily and the new car lot is visible from the street.

That's exactly what we're doing today!

First time poster here

M3LR Black / Black / 18" / no-FSD

Ordered October 26
Original EDD December 6-31
Second ED: December 15-27
Today: January 11-February 8

At this point, not sure what to do. Was really hoping to have the car before the holidays. Thought about getting a demo car but wasn’t crazy spending more money for a lesser gear car with miles on it. Just frustrated with Tesla’s lack of customer service as I can’t seem to get ahold of anyone. Has anyone had dates shift like this that suddenly move back and get a VIN soon? Thanks!

First time poster here

Ordered October 26

At this point, not sure what to do. Was really hoping to have the car before the holidays. Thought about getting a demo car but wasn’t crazy spending more money for a lesser gear car with miles on it. Just frustrated with Tesla’s lack of customer service as I can’t seem to get ahold of anyone. Has anyone had dates shift like this that suddenly move back and get a VIN soon? Thanks!
I'm relatively new here - but the trend I've been seeing is that the delivery date gets pushed out, and then people suddenly get a VIN within the next couple of days - so hopefully that is the case for you.

Reactions: Afptkeith
Just give me the car. That would keep me awake.
Speaking of which, I did get a call yesterday that I can pick it up but I had already made arrangements for today. It was tough driving back home passing by Tesla and knowing my car's waiting for me on the other side of the fence. I pass by Tesla's main entrance to and from work daily and the new car lot is visible from the street.
That must be really nice. My SC is 50 miles away but I have to drive to St Louis, MO for the pickup which is 435 miles away.
Start making friends if you pass by there everyday. Just stop to say hi. I am on first name basis with several of the service techs and all the SA in my area.
I sold the M3 SR+ I got in Sept and ordered a M3 LR. Taking delivery on the 28th. So I dont have too much sleepless nights.

First time poster here

Ordered October 26

Do you have SA? Have you tried their online chat? Both options work 100% for me.

I couldn't find any good info so asking here. If you have a good link to such discussion - please share it
I'm looking for a good app to monitor the car's power usage/cost to charge. Not necessarily to manage it but mostly as a monitor.
There's TeslaFi, optiwatt and many more out there so it's confusing. 😕