Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I couldn't find any good info so asking here. If you have a good link to such discussion - please share it
I'm looking for a good app to monitor the car's power usage/cost to charge. Not necessarily to manage it but mostly as a monitor.
There's TeslaFi, optiwatt and many more out there so it's confusing. 😕
OptiWatt keeps track of the charges at home. I don't think it tracks super charging or any charges out of the home.
TeslaFi tracks all charges.

Took my reservation off hold today. Previous had delivery window for scheduling of 12/22-12/24 but could not make due to traveling. Hoping I am not several months out or back to delivery next week. Any other time frame would be great. I will let everyone know what it says as right now TBD, but I know some on hold are curious about what happens when you take it off.

Reactions: Paul4343
I'm looking for a good app to monitor the car's power usage/cost to charge. Not necessarily to manage it but mostly as a monitor.
There's TeslaFi, optiwatt and many more out there so it's confusing. 😕

Many of us use TeslaMate. If you're in to technology (because it's more than plug & play) it's a nice package.

Free and you can host it on your own hardware if you want. I run it on my Synology NAS. It'll even run on a $50 Raspberry Pi. Some folks run it in the cloud. Highly recommended.

Active forum here on this site. Up to 90 pages of discussion. TeslaMate [megathread]

Took my reservation off hold today. Previous had delivery window for scheduling of 12/22-12/24 but could not make due to traveling. Hoping I am not several months out or back to delivery next week. Any other time frame would be great. I will let everyone know what it says as right now TBD, but I know some on hold are curious about what happens when you take it off.
What was your order date?

First time poster here

M3LR Black / Black / 18" / no-FSD

Ordered October 26
Original EDD December 6-31
Second ED: December 15-27
Today: January 11-February 8

At this point, not sure what to do. Was really hoping to have the car before the holidays. Thought about getting a demo car but wasn’t crazy spending more money for a lesser gear car with miles on it. Just frustrated with Tesla’s lack of customer service as I can’t seem to get ahold of anyone. Has anyone had dates shift like this that suddenly move back and get a VIN soon? Thanks!
Same thing happened to me. My EDD went from 12/13 - 12/27 to 1/11 - 2/8. Exact dates as yours. Ordered mine on 11/15 white on white. Hopefully we get our VINs soon.

I have a 300 mile drive tomorrow to pick up my M3 in San Antonio. They called me yesterday and offered that I could pick it up early but we had already made plans. I may not sleep tonight!
Do you have SA? Have you tried their online chat? Both options work 100% for me.
Do you know how to get to the online chat? My SA has been MIA the last few weeks and can’t seem to actually get to the online chat from the support page

3FF6BE4A-967A-40A8-9FB7-B022ABB5BBA3.png

Another day with no VIN update 🙏🥲

• Disagree
Reactions: EV70 and Kevtlara