Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had my EDD update this morning from 1/10-1/24 to 2/18-3/18……not thrilled
LR/MSM/White/Sport 19”/no FSD
Columbus,OH
Had a similar change myself. LR/White/Black/Aero 18/No FSD. Initial order date 10/24/21. Showing delivery as 2/18 - 3/18. Pickup location would be Devon PA

I probably should have held off on applying for a loan until after I got my VIN in hindsight. My CU says the draft is good for 90 days so hopefully it'll be fine.

new EDD today pushed out a little and slightly smaller window, kinda figured it would happen since I havent got a VIN yet

blue/white/18s/noFSD
OD: 10/24
got vin, released vin, placed hold 11/17
12/17 hold taken off
EDD: 2/14-3/14
EDD: 1/6 -2/3
EDD: 1/12 - 1/26
EDD: 1/27 - 2/7

Follow up to this, got a text asking if I wanted delivery today (1/10), haven't responded. Delivery date on the website is set to 1/11.

Reached out to the Fremont location to see if I could get information about the MCU, but the advisor wasn't able to pull the information and forwarded the request to the delivery team. Build date of vehicle is 1/9/2022. Hoping to get information about the MCU prior to accepting any sort of delivery, and hopefully will be a good data point for all of us to see if January vehicles have the updates. 🤞
WOW! You get a delivery date 1 day after the build date? That is incredible. They also test drive it for like 12 miles or something. I am in Toronto so it is a minimum 5 days freight to get here, unless, Elon built a secret Hyperloop to Canada!

I recommend everyone put your orders on hold and cancel, specifically if you are in the East coast Near Delaware. I hear now that the new AMD chip will help prevent flat tires and if you have the Intel chip your wife may up and leave you one day o_O. Additionally, when she does leave, you may need the double paned bullet proof glass in case she comes looking for you. Finally, you wouldn't wanna be stranded because your outdated battery failed, make sure you have the new battery so you can escape safely.

You Welcome.......

Getting close to another EDD date fear it will be pushed back again
M3LR White/White 18in wheels No FSD
OD 12/14
EDD 2/14-3/20
EDD 1/2-2/1
EDD 1/12- 2/9

Im again one day away from my EDD start with no vin. I spoke with my SA last week and they said that it should be made in the next week or so and only takes two days max to come down from Fremont (Im in LA.) My big question is has anyone else with this config gotten their Vin yet? I haven't seen it anywhere in here. Also has anyone in LA/SoCal received delivery?