Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I woke up to a another EDD change. That makes it #9 I believe. From 1/25-2/8 to 1/29-2/11. I figured it was coming. Thankfully it was just a few days and actually shaved off 1 day. Gotta look at the positives lol.
OK, I guess I have nothing to cry about then. You ordered about 20 days before me and you're not too far from the plant. Good to see you're working in the 2-week range though. Hoping you get your VIN soon and get all the latest goodies!!

Reactions: R1Rudy
Anyone in NY taking deliveries? Haven’t seen too many Northeast based “I got my VIN!” Posts and delivery scheduled for xxx.

My Od was 12/12. MSM /blk; 18, no fsd, Mt Kisco

I have had one EDD change about a week ago when it went from 1/31-2/28 to 2/9-2/23 and hasn’t moved since.

Northeast people give me some good news!

Reactions: EvDoss
Anyone in NY taking deliveries? Haven’t seen too many Northeast based “I got my VIN!” Posts and delivery scheduled for xxx.

I have had one EDD change about a week ago when it went from 1/31-2/28 to 2/9-2/23 and hasn’t moved since.

My OD was 11/20. Still at 2/6-2/20. MSM/black/aero/no FSD. Mt Kisco pickup

I think we're all in the same delivery range... MA here... current EDD with a few days earlier order than you is 2/10-2/24.

OK, I guess I have nothing to cry about then. You ordered about 20 days before me and you're not too far from the plant. Good to see you're working in the 2-week range though. Hoping you get your VIN soon and get all the latest goodies!!
Thanks . Hopefully we all get ours soon. From what I've noticed is everyone receiving their VIN the last few days have been closer to the east coast. Not all but alot have been. Looks like all the new Vin in the 160+ range all have the new AMD and battery so it worked out for us who have been waiting a little longer.

Reactions: TesEv
Checking my EDD update (yesterday it was 2/7 - 2/16), I see the following message instead. is anyone else getting this?

Order Update​

Tesla Vision​

Since May 2021, Model 3 and Model Y vehicles built for the North American market rely on camera vision and neural net processing to deliver Autopilot, Full-Self Driving and certain active safety features. Learn more

ACCEPT AND PROCEED WITH DELIVERY

Reactions: Paul4343

Rhode Island
MSM/blk no FSD
OD 12/22
EDD1 2/26-3/26
EDD2 3/30-3/31
EDD3 4/5-5/3 (currently at this one)
reached out to my local SA to see what the deal was...

OD 10/30/21. Hold Released 12/30/21. EDD1: 2/5-3/5 (has never changed). Pickup: Dedham, MA

Whiskylover (OD in mid October) picked up his MSLR/Blue/Black/18 this weekend in Dedham but I have not seen anybody else in our area.

Ordered M3LR Red/Black 18” back on 10/29

Got a VIN on 12/9 but I rejected it and went on hold hoping that BBB would pass…

Came off hold around 12/29 and my first EDD was 2/20-3/20

Current EDD is 2/6-2/20

Hoping the delay yields me a Ryzen+ Li-ion battery!
Same EDD, same state. Hopefully no delays and we both get some good news soon

M3LR - blue/black 18", no FSD
OD: 12/8/21
EDD at order: 1/26/22 - 2/23/22
12/21: 1/12/22 - 2/9/22
1/7: 2/6 - 3/6
1/21: 2/6 - 2/20

Nothing here... not even any change to EDD. Did receive a "trade in" text last week - even though I'm not trading in.

M3LR: MSM / black /19" Sport / No FSD
OD: 12/13
EDD: 1/30 - 2/27 (no changes at all)
Picking up in Mt. Kisco

Reactions: CarlThompson