Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my Tesla delivered today and man it’s a beauty. I did use a checklist and so glad I did. I found panel gaps and misaligned tail lights as w as the rear passenger door handle. The biggest concern especially living in Arizona is that the passenger side AC vent doesn’t blow high at all even at the highest fan speed. Service appointment scheduled but earliest they can see vehicle is on Monday. Overall easy process and still learning tons View attachment 778811
Beautiful, I just picked up the same color config on Monday. As for the AC, was someone sitting in the passenger seat? On the new cars the passenger AC only blows if there is someone sitting in the passenger seat.

Oh, the anticipation knowing that I'll wake up tomorrow to an updated (and 5th) EDD. I'm just hoping the end date doesn't get pushed out further. Here's my stats:

M3LRAWD, MSM, Black, 19", No FSD
OD: 2/6 (March Estimate)
(2/6) EDD1: 2/24-3/24
(2/25) EDD2: 2/28-3/24
(3/1) EDD3: 3/4-3/31
(3/5) EDD4: 3/9-3/31
(3/10) EDD5: ????

I'm in Los Angeles, planning to pick up in Burbank.

I graduated from this group today! Picked the car up and drove home 3 hours. Car drives great. I found only 1 issue. The passenger seat button is very loose and 95% of the time it doesn’t work to move the seat. Other than that, no flaws at all. All panels aligned perfectly!

Good luck everyone!!

Attachments

• D2B2124D-C6A0-480A-A94D-7E7A3EFA19E4.jpeg
    D2B2124D-C6A0-480A-A94D-7E7A3EFA19E4.jpeg
    891.4 KB · Views: 123
Oh, the anticipation knowing that I'll wake up tomorrow to an updated (and 5th) EDD. I'm just hoping the end date doesn't get pushed out further. Here's my stats:

Same here😩

This has been an 8 year journey to finally placing the order for a 2022 Model 3 LR with FSD and Aerowheels with Pearl White and Black interior.

Gresham, Oregon(East of Portland, OR)
OD - 3/8/2022
EDD - May 2022
1st EDD - May 29 - June 28 2022

Like many, my experience thus far is so smooth. Love the ability to have a conversation and not be pressured into this model or that. This upgrade or that. The staff having intimate knowledge of the vehicles and little insights.

To be able complete the order process within a few minutes from your mobile phone is great. If I was going to make any complaint at the moment with that, it would be to have the payment/purchase price estimator include all fees and such in the grand total. The extra ~$1500 was not what I was expecting and also to be a little more clear that the Tax rebate comes after your submit paperwork and not processed at the time of purchase.

So, I am really looking forward to this, I have been wanting one since I test drive the P85D when that was first released.
I've got almost the exact dates as you. Good luck to both of us!

Sacramento,CA
OD - Mar 5
EDD - May 22
1st EDD - May 29 - June 26

Well, I’ve graduated early. I was scheduled to pickup Saturday and they said it arrived earlier than expected and would love it if I could come down and take delivery of it early. No panel gaps, no paint issues, zero fit and finish issues. We could not find anything wrong and hope it is a good sign. My delivery person even said that there is usually a small issue on most but this car seems to be put together impeccably. I am considering myself lucky and wish you all much luck ahead and many happy and healthy miles!
F3067EA0-5594-4A8E-BD5E-E0CD2840B099.jpeg

Graduated today! Rainy day pickup.

M3LR Silver/Black/Aero/No FSD
In central Alabama, picking up @ Kennesaw, Georgia

OD: 01/07/2022
01/07 EDD: 02/23 - 03/23
02/13 EDD: 03/03 - 03/17
02/18 VIN 179XXX
02/18 EDD: 03/06-03/10
02/21 Scheduled delivery 3/11
03/07 - SMS Message:
"Hi WJTech, great news! We just received notification that your Model 3 is on site and could be ready prior to your original scheduled delivery date.. If you'd like to take delivery earlier than your current appointment at 03:00 PM on March 11, 2022, reply "YES" and a Tesla Advisor will reach out to reschedule your appointment."
3/9 - MINE

Zero issues or notes. Accepted delivery and put 250 miles on the trip home. LOVE IT!
1646876638882.png

Just a quick revisit and update to this thread: I took delivery on February 26 and it did not have the latest software on it however, the software update came yesterday (March 8) night and wiper defrost is activated now. VIN is 170xxx and it has the Ryzen processor and the 12V Li-Ion battery. Zero gaps and zero issues so far (knocking on wood), enjoying the car very much. To all waiting: Hang in there, it is definitely worth the wait.

It was the latter! Assigned a vin today around 4 p.m. Delivery window between today and the 13. I am a touch worried, because the vin is 183...

Fingers crossed that if this is someone's reject, that all issues have been repaired!

M3LR+/ Blue-W/ 18" Aero/No FSD - PU in DFW
OD: 2/4. EDD: 3/6-3/31. EDD 2: 3/14-3/27.
EDD 3 given 3/8/22: April 30 - May 28

Vin 183... assigned 3/9/22: Delivery Window 3/9/22-3/13/22
Wow. Send a bit of that good luck my way. Was in the same boat and no VIN yet.

OD 11/8 and the latest EDD March 11 - 31. Registration is coming due on the car I am planning on selling and I am hoping I get the new car soon.

I am trading a 2019 Mid Range, Black, in immaculate condition 15,000 miles, no auto pilot
Carvana 34,585 (30 days ago $39,800)
Tesla 32,500
Shift 38,800
Local Dealer $39,000
CarMax -Will try this week

I paid $39,700 for the car three years ago, so overall not bad but was shocked how much Carvana's offer dropped.
Carmax beat everyone on my 2019 Civic. By a sizeable amount

How has everyone’s luck been with getting a Signed MVPA?

Got my loan approved basically just need my signed MVPA with the correct amount for line 6 🙄 delivery is this Sunday and I was able to get assigned a VIN by calling 1-888 # yesterday (got very lucky)

Well, I’ve graduated early. I was scheduled to pickup Saturday and they said it arrived earlier than expected and would love it if I could come down and take delivery of it early. No panel gaps, no paint issues, zero fit and finish issues. We could not find anything wrong and hope it is a good sign. My delivery person even said that there is usually a small issue on most but this car seems to be put together impeccably. I am considering myself lucky and wish you all much luck ahead and many happy and healthy miles! View attachment 778967
White on white looks fantastic! Congrats🥳

Possibly.. And I’d be ok with that.. I’ve given up trying to figure out Tesla logistics and what goes where and when and how fast.. lol.. it’s my first real update & Im happy to have it! I’ve seen plenty of people before me have so many changes & delays. so I’m taking it all with a grain of salt. It’ll arrive when it’s meant to.. of course I’m hoping it’s meant to arrive in March. We shall see…

Do you receive emails with these new EDD dates ? Or you have to login into the app ?