Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious where you’re located.
My OD: 2/17 (FL)
LR / Gray / White int / 19” / No FSD

My current is May 11 - Jun 8
Looks like Florida is getting some love from Tesla. We need positive vibes in NC. My OD was 5 days before (2/12) with similar config. Praying to Tesla gods has not helped one bit, especially after getting pushed back from 3/25-3/30 EDD. SA is saying there are no cars being shipped this way and essentially told me in a friendly way to just stop hoping it’ll come sooner. It ain’t gonna happen. So all of you who ordered afterward are just the lucky ones. Congrats! Super jealous, but I’ll wait my turn…and check the app less frequently now knowing this.

Looks like Florida is getting some love from Tesla. We need positive vibes in NC. My OD was 5 days before (2/12) with similar config. Praying to Tesla gods has not helped one bit, especially after getting pushed back from 3/25-3/30 EDD. SA is saying there are no cars being shipped this way and essentially told me in a friendly way to just stop hoping it’ll come sooner. It ain’t gonna happen. So all of you who ordered afterward are just the lucky ones. Congrats! Super jealous, but I’ll wait my turn…and check the app less frequently now knowing this.
What's your EDD now?

I'm in South Carolina but my delivery will be in Charlotte. The first day it said "May" and the next day it moved to "May 18 - June 29". It hasn't changed since. I got my Welcome to the Tesla family text the morning after ordering. I did send them a response today asking if there are specific times to pick up the car when it is delivered. They said they would provide me with different options after my VIN was assigned. I jokingly told them to feel free to send the VIN now, they didn't respond. :)

OD: 3/13, M3LR, Blue, Black, Aero and no FDD.

Reactions: TeslianInNC
In NY I have had zero updates for a month.

OD 2/23 M3LR, Black, Black Aero no FSD. Still EDD May 12 - June 9. Getting hard to “Kill Time” at this point. Already installed NEMA outlet, got accessories, watched countless YouTube videos. Augh, Can’t take it ! LOL
Right there with ya... 2/26, zero updates since ordering. My one and only EDD is May 13-June 10.

I did order a few things, and still a few more things to go, but that won't kill much time for me lol

Reactions: NewEnglandCld
2022-02-04: Order placed, original EDD Mar 2022, white M3LR/black int/18"/no FSD
2022-02-23: EDD pushed to Apr 8 - May 10
2022-03-02: EDD changed to Mar 12 - Mar 31
2022-03-04: I changed paint from white to MSM
2022-03-08: EDD changed to Apr 15 - May 13
2022-03-08: I changed paint from MSM to red
2022-03-16: EDD changed to Mar 16 - Mar 20
2022-03-16: VIN assigned, delivery window set for Mar 18 - Mar 20

Reactions: Junior86
Unfortunately, it’s 5/3-5/30. I said I was going to check the app less often after the reality check from SA this morning that there are zero cars en route to the SE (except Florida), but I couldn’t help but check the app…old habits die hard…Good luck!
Same OD as you with the same EDD (just about: 5/3 - 5/31). Only difference between our configs is mine is black with 18 inch aeros.

I ordered later, on 3/18 for a M3LR in Silver and Aero Wheels. I have an EDD of June 7-July 19. How come none are coming to the SE, and for how long? I am near Raleigh, and was just curious. I tried looking back through the forum, but couldn't find the info.

OD: 2/10
EDD: 4/19-5/17
Config: White/White/18"/No FSD
Bay Area

Still no updates. Hoping to see an update soon since others are getting early April EDD changes.

Also, any previous owners have recommendations for ceramic coatings for white seats? Going to be DIY day of delivery.