Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I texted the number today and tried to ask about a demo car. The person who replied told me I’d have to pay the current price and not the price when I ordered on 2/15. Also asked about any available cars that hadn’t been assigned and they had no idea what I was referring to. Definitely feel like some of you have had much better luck!

How many posts does it take to be able to add a signature again?
I can't find a Help section for the site, and the only post I found that specified a number was about four years ago and the number was six posts. You're well over that, so either the number is higher or there's some kind of time that you have to wait (which would make more sense than spamming meaningless posts). Be sure to let us know when you can see that signature button.

Reactions: phishphan
I can't find a Help section for the site, and the only post I found that specified a number was about four years ago and the number was six posts. You're well over that, so either the number is higher or there's some kind of time that you have to wait (which would make more sense than spamming meaningless posts). Be sure to let us know when you can see that signature button.
This will be my 10th post, so let’s see if it’s the magical number. Otherwise, it must be a certain amount of time, as you said in which case I will cease making the spam posts (which does sound ludicrous to me).

I texted the number today and tried to ask about a demo car. The person who replied told me I’d have to pay the current price and not the price when I ordered on 2/15. Also asked about any available cars that hadn’t been assigned and they had no idea what I was referring to. Definitely feel like some of you have had much better luck!
not true . my SA told me it would be the same price and they can take off FSD