Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks clean ! Was your breaker panel in the basement ? I’m in a similar situation.
Thank you. No basements in AZ. Our ground is too hard and costly to dig. No it was just unfortunately at the other end of the house so had to run it across the house in the attic and down. The old home owner had a central vac system that we never have used (All houses in AZ are also tile floor), so I broke into those pipes to run the wire down the walls and into the attic and keep it clean.

I OD on 2/17 and I live like 15 min from Fremont Factory. I have not received any VIN yet. I also have not seen a good amount of vins being released. Do you guys think that after the 31st of March are we going to see alot of vins? What are my chances cause i live so close to Fremont.
I feel like we're kind of in a holding pattern waiting for the end of the quarter and for the Texas site to officially open next week. So I think we'll start to see some more action again after 4/7.

Ran 120 feet of 6/3 and added a 14-50 box last night. Installed the charger this morning. What we’ll do to save a couple grand. View attachment 787884
I have this same charger for my 21 M3LR and I love it. Once our MYLR comes, it will be charging both. I was leary of purchasing this charger but I’m glad I did.

• Love
Reactions: JB from the AZ
Today was delivery day! Got there a little early. Very quick and easy process. Set things up, put my floor mats in and left. Found zero gap, paint, or interior imperfections. No rattles or misaligned panels. Just as everyone else has or will mention the acceleration in this vehicle is absurdly responsive and quick. It brings a new level to those short passing lanes that you wonder why exist. Put 400 miles on it driving home which gave me an opportunity to become somewhat acquainted with features and settings. All in all incredibly impressed with the technology and capability of the vehicle.
The best way I can describe driving this car is comparing it to riding a motorcycle. I've ridden motorcycles most of my life. The sudden burst of speed from hitting the accelerator feels just like that.

2/6 OD blue/white/18
orig EDD 3/14-3/31
2/14 EDD 4/20-5/18
3/31 EDD 6/10-7/22
things are moving in the wrong direction
I find it so odd that some people claim that they only wait a couple of weeks from the time that they ordered to delivery of the car. I have the same configuration as you with the exception of having black interior. My EDD is currently 5-29 to 7-10. I wish we could get a better understanding of how they determine the EDD.

I find it so odd that some people claim that they only wait a couple of weeks from the time that they ordered to delivery of the car. I have the same configuration as you with the exception of having black interior. My EDD is currently 5-29 to 7-10. I wish we could get a better understanding of how they determine the EDD.
Keep in mind that many of the people getting their car that quickly did so by accepting another order, often a cancelation.

Last edited:
I agree, that is 100% frustrating. I want a better understanding of how they determine the EDD. There has to be some sort of method to the madness.
Well I called them today as soon as I seen it and he spewed off some bs about they're integrating 3 different systems used to calculate EDD's so it's a little wonky right now. He then went on to say that he can see the factory schedule and it looks like I'm planned for late April to early May and around the 5th the app should reflect that and I should get a VIN mid April so don't pay attention to the EDD that app shows. I don't buy it and I feel like they'll say anything to get off the phone.

I then asked if I could just take an inventory car. He said yes but I would have to pay current prices. That is such bs, it's the exact same car...there is no new hardware installed so why shouldn't I be able to but it for my original reservation price. They are so full of it that it's seeping out of their ears and their business model sucks but hey, it's working for them.