Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, I'm Scott and we recently ordered our M3LR AWD. White on white with aero wheels and FSD.
OD: 03/07/2022
EDD: 5/29-6-26
Kansas City Area

So grateful we got our order in when we did, saved $3500.00 already. They also started and then revoked earlier delivery with FSD purchase after ordering.

I was also wondering about rumors I've heard about the M3 getting ventilated (heating and cooling) seats. Does anyone know about this? Maybe a possible mini refresh this month?
I haven’t heard that rumor but if it’s true I will be very happy!

Reactions: Maric
Hey everyone, I'm Scott and we recently ordered our M3LR AWD. White on white with aero wheels and FSD.
OD: 03/07/2022
EDD: 5/29-6-26
Kansas City Area

So grateful we got our order in when we did, saved $3500.00 already. They also started and then revoked earlier delivery with FSD purchase after ordering.

I was also wondering about rumors I've heard about the M3 getting ventilated (heating and cooling) seats. Does anyone know about this? Maybe a possible mini refresh this month?
It already has heated front and rear seats but I haven't heard about ventilated ones... that'd be awesome but just delay delivery even further. Just let me get my car at this point.

Reactions: Spivas
I wouldn't...with their current lead times there's no way they're gonna get you a car in 45 days unless you choose an inventory car. It will result in at least 2 hard hits on your credit.
I agree. I was pre-approved the same day I ordered. Last Monday it expired. At this point I'm just going to wait until I get my VIN before applying again. I'm also planning on going with DCU.

In California and starting to get anxious for a new EDD update.
Ordered 2/28 (web said May)
First initial EDD 5/20-6/17
Second EDD (week or two after)4/29-6/3
Now it’s 4/1 and I’m 28 days away from the early estimate.

I’m curious when I should start expecting my delivery window to shrink? Still 5 weeks long and I have to sell my current Tesla.

Reactions: Teleezen