Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sad morning. My 2-week window EDD was pushed back again. I don't understand why Tesla cannot provide accurate EDD as other brands do. It should not be a difficult task for Tesla. For me, it seems Tesla is just playing with random numbers for EDD, while the accurate EDD in their backend system never changes. Another possible reason is, they keep changing the EDD just because they want to deliver orders with larger margins first, e.g., new orders with higher price, orders adding FSD, etc, which pushes back my order over and over...

Besides, is Tesla hoping customers to cancel their orders of lower prices, due to losing patience? I cannot literally find a reason for this keep changing EDDs.....

M3LR
Pearl White Multi-Coat
Black Int
19'' Sport Wheels
No FSD

OD: 2/12/2022
EDD#1: 4/22 - 5/20
EDD#2: 3/17 - 3/27
EDD#3: 4/18 - 5/23
EDD#4 (4/1): 4/4 - 4/18
EDD#5 (4/5): 4/21 - 5/19

Sad morning. My 2-week window EDD was pushed back again. I don't understand why Tesla cannot provide accurate EDD as other brands do. It should not be a difficult task for Tesla. For me, it seems Tesla is just playing with random numbers for EDD, while the accurate EDD in their backend system never changes. Another possible reason is, they keep changing the EDD just because they want to deliver orders with larger margins first, e.g., new orders with higher price, orders adding FSD, etc, which pushes back my order over and over...

Besides, is Tesla hoping customers to cancel their orders of lower prices, due to losing patience? I cannot literally find a reason for this keep changing EDDs.....

M3LR
Pearl White Multi-Coat
Black Int
19'' Sport Wheels
No FSD

See my EDD#1 and EDD#5, only one day shift. Btw, I am in Cal.

M3LR
Pearl White Multi-Coat
Black Int
19'' Sport Wheels
No FSD

Same OD, opposite coast, puts you closer to my 5/4-6/1 EDD.

Seems like those will February dates are now seeing movement. My theory is those with March dates (myself) will see updates either end of April or beginning of May. Just my guess. Until then, I keep checking 😂
Wish I could say the same for me. Still no update for me. OD 02/19. Hoping to hear something this month at least. Just need Tesla to acknowledge my order or something lol

M3LR
Pearl White Multi-Coat
Black Int
19'' Sport Wheels
No FSD

See my EDD#1 and EDD#5, only one day shift. Btw, I am in Cal.
Saw it on a youtube video that the realest EDD is usually the first EDD the app/site gives you. Unless you skip the line with an inventory/test drive/cancelled vehicle.

Here in NJ, specs below:

M3LR
MDM
Black Interior
18” Aero
No FSD

OD: 3/26
EDD 1 (3/26): Jun - Aug
EDD 2 (3/28): Jul 17 - Aug 28
EDD 3 (4/4): Sep 1 - Oct 27

Moving in the wrong direction 👎🏻
interesting, mine hasn't moved since two days after I ordered (3/10). I wonder if when they raised pricing, they kind of reloaded their production for orders after that time of price increase

Hey there! Sorry you haven't received any updates, but if you look at our dates, they're pretty close. I'm guessing FSD is the deciding factor at this point.
Which store is yours being delivered to? I'm in the west valley, so I'm having it sent to Westgate.
How cool, I’m also picking up from Westgate! My EDD has been sitting at April 26- May 24th since ordering. I think the only difference In our builds is Mine is white/white aero and yours has FSD. Definitely have a lot of hope we’ll get our VINs soon and cars within the next few weeks🙂

It's been 52 long and arduous days since I ordered the fabled Model 3 LR. My EDD was March 14-31 at one time, but has slipped back to May 4 - June 1. I've exhausted my supplies of Cheetos and Mountain Dew, my wife stormed out in disgust (and took the dog), but all I can do is watch Tesla Youtube videos on repeat. I've heard harrowing tales of a "RWD" version that requires an even longer wait; I don't know if I possess the fortitude of those warriors. (Wow, talk about first world problems) 😂
So true. If I ask my kids to sit down and watch another Tesla dash cam video showing people crash etc they’ll throw me out. They’ve decided all Tesla owners are just tattletales. Lol

OD 2/14
EDD update today 5/10-6/7.
Initially was 5/5–6/2 or something and then changed to TBD for a while.
Ordered a few days after you in a similar config, your update isnt the most comforting (my EDD is close to your old EDD), hoping my proximity to the factory helps some. Here's to hoping a batch of MSM are close to the end!