Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just my opinion here but I think we're going to see the action pick up within the next two weeks. As we get closer to May you may see EDD's move and more VINs assigned. It always seems to slow down at the beginning of a new quarter and then slowly ramps back up until you see a lot of deliveries in the last 45 days of the quarter. Again, just my opinion on what I'm "guessing" will happen.

Model 3 Long Range/black paint/black interior/aero wheels/no FSD
Order Location: Southeastern United States
VIN Status: not assigned
Order Date: February 26, 2022
EDD 1: May (original EDD on order date)
EDD 2: March 18 - March 31 (updated on February 28)
EDD 3: May 19 - June 16 (updated on March 8)
EDD 4: March 29 - March 31 (updated March 13)
EDD 5: May 11 to June 15 (updated March 18)
EDD 6: April 28 - May 12 (updated April 10)
EDD 7: May 20 - June 17 (updated April 15)

This morning I got my worst EDD so far.

EDD updated at 8 AM Eastern from May 4- June 1 to May 5 - May 19. A two-week window? Let's see what happens.
Oh YEAH !!! I got the similar update too... (in fact I checked my app after seeing your post and just this morning the EDD range shrunk to 2 week window.
Lets see how it goes. I will be picking up at Mt.Kisco, NY.

EDD: 5/4 - 6/1 to 5/2 - 5/16

The wording was there previously to prevent people from buying the kit without knowing that it is/was included.

Another interesting point about the shop is that you can't order some items unless you have a Tesla already delivered. I'm glad they do that because otherwise you would see more people buying them and selling that at a much higher price.

What items cannot be ordered unless you already have a vehicle?

Just my opinion here but I think we're going to see the action pick up within the next two weeks. As we get closer to May you may see EDD's move and more VINs assigned. It always seems to slow down at the beginning of a new quarter and then slowly ramps back up until you see a lot of deliveries in the last 45 days of the quarter. Again, just my opinion on what I'm "guessing" will happen.
I have been told by my SA that we are going to start seeing more cars in May. "We do not start getting cars until May really". "We will be getting a few cars prior but most are going to be our fleet cars. We will start to get more cars steadily in may though"

Sorry about the new EDD.
But, if it's any consolation, you are now officially member #3 of the 7 EDD club!!! Welcome!

So - I have only driven an entry level honda till now. Basically purchased it got it home and been driving since. Thought I would do the same with tesla - make the payment drive it home and live happily ever after. But now seeing mentions of ceramic coating - tints - vinyl coating etc Im getting stressed. What all y'all planning to get done on yours cars? I will also probably get some of that done.
I plan on Ceramic Tint, I have done this on every car I have owned for 30 years now. I am getting the PPF from Tesla for the rear lower tire well areas. I am on the fence about the front PPF. I drive 140 miles on the highway every day for work and I have gotten plenty of rock chips on my cars from that, also a lot of bugs in my area, so still considering that we will see.

• Informative
Reactions: rickvancouver