Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been telling people this is the first car I've owned that has appreciated $5400 before I received it, or even paid for it

*I ordered before last 2 price increases and now the charging cable is $400
I read that Tesla is going to drop it down to $200. I mean they could, ya know, just keep shipping the car with it like every other ev manufacturer but, I digress. I don't know their motive behind the decision so I'll leave my negative comments to myself until I am educated enough on the matter to form an opinion.

I read that Tesla is going to drop it down to $200. I mean they could, ya know, just keep shipping the car with it like every other ev manufacturer but, I digress. I don't know their motive behind the decision so I'll leave my negative comments to myself until I am educated enough on the matter to form an opinion.
That's correct. It came directly from Elon.

There were two today on Reddit as well. That's a small sample size but it's not looking good for the white interiors.
I’m a Feb 5 OD I’m Canada with white interior. Current EDD is May 3-31 which lines up with 2nd month of quarter for Canada deliveries but now white interior theory has me rattled!! Ha. On the bright side it give our feds time to release EV incentives for this price range…. Not likely but 🤞🏻

Reactions: Tony_YYZ