Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Clearly I was overly optimistic with my EDD window starting Friday, Awoke to news of my EDD changing to (May 21 - June 25) - almost three weeks later than my original reservation just over two months ago.

At least I have not completed the sale of my current vehicle.

I hope Tesla can meet this updated promiseā€¦

white ext + white int is probably going to be after all the red>blue>msm>black productions are done

White interior seems to be backlogged as well from the trends I've been seeing

Red coats are getting their vins assigned
Next will be blue coats
and then MSM will have their day (lol why is this trend seeming so political)
white interior backlog -- y'all heard it here furst -- TNN

Iā€™m a Feb 5 OD Iā€™m Canada with white interior. Current EDD is May 3-31 which lines up with 2nd month of quarter for Canada deliveries but now white interior theory has me rattled!! Ha. On the bright side it give our feds time to release EV incentives for this price rangeā€¦. Not likely but šŸ¤žšŸ»
Fed ainā€™t gonna do crap for anything close to ā€œluxuryā€ ā€” unless its real estate.

Reactions: OreoLR3
Count me among the waiting; changing, counting the days; refreshing the app hoping to see a VIN.

OD: 3/8, M#LR, Red, White, 18" Aero, No FDD; EDD: May 3-May31; 3/22 EDD Updated: EDD: April 19-May 17; 4/16 EDD Updated: June 5 - June 5 July 10. Fortunately I ordered before the couple of price increases in March. Also fortunate I didn't sell my 2018 M3 yet. Good luck to all of us.

Clearly I was overly optimistic with my EDD window starting Friday, Awoke to news of my EDD changing to (May 21 - June 25) - almost three weeks later than my original reservation just over two months ago.

At least I have not completed the sale of my current vehicle.

Take it from the RWD folks - don't sell your car until you have a VIN in hand. Tesla will make you wait and wait. Folks with orders placed in September are on their 5th and 6th 2-week window, no vin in sight.

Does anyone have the delivery spreadsheet link?
Thanks.

Finally some movement for me. Got this text this afternoon. Of course replied YES right away! Tesla app still shows the same May EDD window.

ā€œHi ā€”ā€”ā€”, we currently project to build and deliver your Model 3 within the next few weeks. You can view your latest estimated delivery window in the Tesla App.

Reply "YES" to confirm you will be ready to take delivery.ā€

That's no promise. That's an "estimated delivery date". It means that, as far as they can tell right now, that's a likely time that they can get the car to you. These are very demanding times to try to build anything, particularly something as complex as an electric car. If their supply chain fails them then they have to adjust schedules and hope that the supplier gets back in gear.
Does anyone have the delivery spreadsheet link?
At the top of the page is a line of text telling you where you are in the forums. It ends with "Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery". Follow that link and look for the pinned topic about the ordering spreadsheet.

Reactions: Mohammadm
Finally some movement for me. Got this text this afternoon. Of course replied YES right away! Tesla app still shows the same May EDD window.

ā€œHi ā€”ā€”ā€”, we currently project to build and deliver your Model 3 within the next few weeks. You can view your latest estimated delivery window in the Tesla App.

Looks like great news to me!!

Interesting. I've not seen this message before. Sounds promising for you indeed.