Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so when did you get your VIN, the first day of your EDD or before it. Also where are you picking up the car.
I got my 4 day EDD, got my VIN that day and it’s been 3 days of nothing. Each day the EDD gets pushed back one more day, updated the following morning. I’m guessing there are small delays right now. It sucks when we are so close!

Got the famous: “Hi Anthony, this is Tesla.
We are anticipating delivery soon and wanted to reach out to see which of your current vehicles we can give you a complimentary estimate on, since the used market is so high! Reply with its VIN, Mileage, and registration Zip Code here so I can assist with the evaluation process. Thank you”

How long should it take to get the VIN now? In California, 5/6-5/20 current EDD
I got the same message a couple of days ago but don't think it means anything.

I guess I should post my order deets since I'm new:

OD: 03/13 (M3LR, MSM, Black, 18", no FSD) ED ~May
03/18: Added FSD, EDD 06/03-07/29
04/17: 05/02-30
04/24: 04/30-05/14
Home delivery in greater Seattle area

Not really holding my breath having seen so many other pushes recently. It would seem that adding FSD is moving my EDD relatively sooner, though.

Due to wisdom gleaned from this thread I've had cash sale selected since the beginning. I spoke to a SA on the phone earlier this month, they mentioned general supply chain chaos was throwing the delivery estimator out of whack and this is what caused so much back and forth with estimates. I think this has been touched on before, but another interesting nugget is that the system will 'pre-assign' a VIN based on production schedules. The pre-assigned VIN's EDD can still bounce about due to a number of factors, such as new production plans due to Giga Shanghai outage, or the vehicle failing outgoing QC requiring rework or reassignment.

IMG_7952.jpeg

Installed 2 weeks ago....still waiting on car!

None of this makes sense with the EDD but at least we will eventually have a car. My OD is 2/20 with the most recent EDD on Apr 22nd for 5/31-7/5. M3LR, MSM, Black, Aero 18", no FSD

Where in California are you picking your car up? I'm picking up in the Sacramento area. I order 3/12 and have the same EDD and the same specs as yours.

Anyone able to help clarify what chargers, adapters, etc come with all orders before Tesla's decision to remove the mobile connector? I'm trying to decide what else I need to order before I receive my car and my SA has been a little unresponsive so I was hoping anyone here might know. Thanks!

Anyone able to help clarify what chargers, adapters, etc come with all orders before Tesla's decision to remove the mobile connector? I'm trying to decide what else I need to order before I receive my car and my SA has been a little unresponsive so I was hoping anyone here might know. Thanks!
You should be good to go cause the mobile connector should come with your car. Any cars Ordered after April 17th or something need to buy it separately. Also if you have a 14-50 outlet you should get the 14-50 adapter from the tesla shop. Or If you have the money to spend you could buy the wall connecter and pay someone to install if for you.

Also when are you picking up your car. Still waiting to get a VIN and im in the BayArea too. My EDD still says at this moment April 28 - May 9th.