Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Observation I wanted to share with the group. I monitor my EDD with Distill Web Monitor. Ever since I was assigned a VIN, once a day at varying times, my EDD changes from the date range to "TBD" for just a minute or two and then reverts back to the date range. So, I wonder if there's either a daily or event-driven process that re-evaluates cars that are in transit or otherwise approaching delivery to the customer.

Observation I wanted to share with the group. I monitor my EDD with Distill Web Monitor. Ever since I was assigned a VIN, once a day at varying times, my EDD changes from the date range to "TBD" for just a minute or two and then reverts back to the date range. So, I wonder if there's either a daily or event-driven process that re-evaluates cars that are in transit or otherwise approaching delivery to the customer.
thanks for this! I had no idea this was a thing. Just set it up to run on my tesla.com order page.

What wheels did you go with ?? I have not seen many with my configuration white,white 19” wheels no FSD .. just curious everyone seems to be going with the aero wheels
I have yours, but black interior. I almost got white but was worried it would get dirty & I have a dog. I like how the 19" look with the white. I also thought delivery would be quicker, I was wrong. Everyone else is in June for early April, mine was pushed to July.

Reactions: HektikBob