Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tried calling the 888 number to see if they had any updates for my order (last time one of the guys mentioned he was seeing May 29th), but I got transferred automatically to my local Tesla store versus the normal agents. This is like the 4th time it's happened in the past month or two. Wondering if they just auto transfer my number now since I was calling so frequently in March lmao.
Use the chat on Tesla.com

Reactions: BaconLord47
Picked up my M3LR yesterday at Fremont. The car comes with mobile charger and matrix lights. HOWEVER, I do found another M3LR of VIN 241XXX have the "old" premium lights, which sort of confirms that some batches of M3 were made w/o matrix lights. Another useful information is, Tesla held up my car for 3 days, since I was out of town; 3 days range is the maximum.

Going back to the car, the building quality of my M3 is very good. I did not find any defects during inspection. BUT, I also looked around at other M3s on the parking lot, and some of them have small defects, e.g., obvious part nonalignment or window tape issue. In general, the car is amazing: fast acceleration, immersive sound system, even the suspension is not that tough, even I have 19' tires. Interestingly, it just took me several miles to get used to the one-pedal driving.

Anyways, I completely graduate today!! Good luck to everyone!!!
Congrats ! I have same OD and config as you but no VIN yet :-(

I'm stuck in this weird holding pattern. Anyone else have this happen before?

I was assigned a VIN about 12 days ago. My EED was initially 5/10-5/14 then jumped to 5/4-5/8. May 4th came and went and then it jumped to 5/5-5/9 and then this morning went 5/6-5/10. Tesla customer service just says you will be contacted "soon" to schedule delivery.
yes, pretty similar over here, but in Canada...

Reactions: Sheefo2k

I was assigned a VIN about 12 days ago. My EED was initially 5/10-5/14 then jumped to 5/4-5/8. May 4th came and went and then it jumped to 5/5-5/9 and then this morning went 5/6-5/10. Tesla customer service just says you will be contacted "soon" to schedule delivery.
Most likely missing charge port issue and it’s sitting at your local SC.

Same boat. Pull up a chair my friend, grab a beer, relax and enjoy the *sugar* show with the rest of us. They won't tell me anything either... mum's the word.

4/26 - Vin Assigned - Delivery 5/9 - 5/13

4/30 - 4/30 - 5/4

5/1 - 5/1 - 5/5

5/2 - 5/2 - 5/6

5/3 - 5/3 - 5/7

5/4 - 5/4 - 5-8

5/5 - 5/5 - 5/9

5/6 - 5/6 - 5/10

Reactions: Spivas and Sheefo2k
Same boat. Pull up a chair my friend, grab a beer, relax and enjoy the *sugar* show with the rest of us. They won't tell me anything either... mum's the word.

4/26 - Vin Assigned - Delivery 5/9 - 5/13

4/30 - 4/30 - 5/4

5/1 - 5/1 - 5/5

5/2 - 5/2 - 5/6

5/3 - 5/3 - 5/7

5/4 - 5/4 - 5-8

5/5 - 5/5 - 5/9

5/6 - 5/6 - 5/10
I’m in the same boat too.

I do have a trade in and noticed only today that the trade in expired on the 4th and needed to reassess with updated odometer reading. Hope those 2 days that I didn’t notice didn’t cause them to assign my VIN to someone else…. Because I don’t see it in the source code anymore :(

I do have a trade in and noticed only today that the trade in expired on the 4th and needed to reassess with updated odometer reading. Hope those 2 days that I didn’t notice didn’t cause them to assign my VIN to someone else…. Because I don’t see it in the source code anymore :(
Have you been assigned a vin? If so it should be on the app under your rn number or one the website. You shouldn't have to check the source code.

Reactions: Panel Gaps

Don’t worry. You haven’t lost the vin, it’s just that you cannot see it in the source. Until you get the new trade in offer, based on updated odometer, and accept it!

Maybe call Tesla to expedite the receiving of the offer?

Reactions: Willis Llu

Could be because you haven’t created a signature line with your order info here on the blog. They see everything!

Arizona peeps! I just saw a truck full of Teslas heading east bound on the 10. I’m heading west to San Diego. So hopefully a few people here get their Tesla’s this weekend or next week.
“East bound and down, loaded up and truckin'
A-we gonna do what they say can't be done
We've got a long way to go, and a short time to get there
I'm east bound, just watch ol' "Bandit" run…”