Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are several in the back that still needed to be inspected and cleaned, one in the showroom I couldn’t access because it was 730 pm (blue). Two black and one red P model .. they rest were LR either white or silver that was on the lot.. hope you get it soon.. the BP dealer was smaller than I thought but it will easy in and out there .. I’m picking mine up there also .. hope you get it this week
Thanks for the info and same to you.

OK, I need help deciding if I switch to a performance from a LR. My current lease on my car is up in July and they will not extend the lease. I can not be without a car. When I originally ordered, the dates were 6/9-7/21. They have since changed to 7/9-8/20 & have not changed back. I spoke with the center and the guy was a little confused as to why it said July, he said it should be June and it's just the computer, but I can't depend on that. Since Performance gets delivered quickly, I am thinking of changing. Now I don't car about the car going faster, I am a little worried about 20" wheels since I live in NJ and also due to the colder weather and range. But keep in mind, I don't travel far or drive a lot either. I got 19" because I like how the white car looks with those wheels, no other reason. I know all of you have been waiting so much longer and I haven't been waiting very long, but I am stressed because I can't be without a car. I also have a vacation week during that new timeframe 🙃
I skipped on the P also living in jersey. Having more limited range and fear of popped tires from November until April would suckkk

I know it’s dumb but I love the color matched plate for the wall charger. Got it for my wife for her birthday.

Attachments

• CED91F90-7C10-4DBB-A809-1257B7E4DB1F.jpeg
    CED91F90-7C10-4DBB-A809-1257B7E4DB1F.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 96
I skipped on the P also living in jersey. Having more limited range and fear of popped tires from November until April would suckkk
The P also has summer tires from what I understand. In the NE and New England would need to change out to winter tires (or minimum all seasons) for November thru March which essentially means buying a second set of wheels / tires.

OD: 2/19/22
New 2 Two Week EDD: 5/22 - 6/5 (Was 5/13 - 5/20)

I’m curious if the community can provide some insight on Tesla deliveries as we’re experiencing at the moment.

1. Does my EDD appear conducive to the timeline of late February orders? Anyone else order mid-late February with a parallels of events? Are VINS assigned prior to the two week window?

2. Would it be fair to conclude, based on historic evidence, that Tesla has reverted back to exclusively using Matrix (Global) for builds developed in May and henceforth?

Thanks! Appreciate you all!

Excited to get my Long Range; this is my first foray into EVs, but I really enjoyed my test drive and frankly really didn't enjoy what caliber of non-Tesla I could get for $55K in today's market.

Lucked out with a very fast delivery timeframe of May 8-14 (about 1.5-2 months ahead of schedule), which was confirmed to me on Wednesday. However, I have yet to receive any updates - and we're now in that window.

* Because of how fast the turnaround was, I would have no ill-will if it did get pushed back a few days. That said, my current car rental expires on May 16 on the basis that it would make that window. And I do have a trip from 5/21-24, so it is important for me to know if there will be a push back asap.

* It's a 238 VIN. My SA was very transparent that the expedited delivery was only possible because someone backed out of their order, however, she suggested it was more likely due to someone's finances not coming through ... or someone deciding they needed another car before their delivery date and couldn't wait. Hoping you all can let me know if that's likely the case, or if it's more likely that A) someone heard about the Matrix lights thing and withdrew for that reason or B) someone did accept delivery and then returned it due to some sort of flaw.

* Regarding that matrix issue, I'm a bit confused here. There's what I thought was a definitive guide in that thread, which claimed that the 238 vins have the new lights. But I've seen a few stray mentions here about 238 VINs having the old ones. Any word? I definitely didn't receive this briefing from the SA, which would be frustrating. I admittedly didn't think to ask, in part because I didn't expect to take delivery until late June at the earliest.

OK, I need help deciding if I switch to a performance from a LR. My current lease on my car is up in July and they will not extend the lease. I can not be without a car. When I originally ordered, the dates were 6/9-7/21. They have since changed to 7/9-8/20 & have not changed back. I spoke with the center and the guy was a little confused as to why it said July, he said it should be June and it's just the computer, but I can't depend on that. Since Performance gets delivered quickly, I am thinking of changing. Now I don't car about the car going faster, I am a little worried about 20" wheels since I live in NJ and also due to the colder weather and range. But keep in mind, I don't travel far or drive a lot either. I got 19" because I like how the white car looks with those wheels, no other reason. I know all of you have been waiting so much longer and I haven't been waiting very long, but I am stressed because I can't be without a car. I also have a vacation week during that new timeframe 🙃
Check on car max, carvana and Kelly blue book to see what the actual market price for your lease car is. Typically you have a buy out option and if you signed a lease 3 years ago, the buy out option is likely based on a fixed depreciation schedule rather than the current market for used cars. If the price difference is high enough and you have the financial means, you could buy out you lease, hold on to the vehicle and then maybe make a little $$$ when you sell/ trade in.

Woke up to a VIN assignment this AM! New EDD of 5/22-5/26!

Only snag I’m running into is when I try and upload insurance the little Tesla wheel just keeps spinning and nothing will submit… anyone experience similar?
I had no issue uploading my insurance card, but I was unable to fill out the form because the NAIC didn't seem to line up with what Tesla had in its system. A member of the sales team quickly handled it for me; they gave me an email to send my card to, and my insurance information was loaded and approved 30 seconds later.

Hi everyone.

This is my first post. I have been reading and learning a lot from these forums. It is a great place to learn.

I just received my 2 week window of 5/25 to 6/8. No vin assigned yet. I am really hoping it will have the Matrx headlights.

I have a basement full of accessories ready for when it arrives.

M3LR White / Black, 18:Aero, no FSD
OD 3/6.
EDD#1 3/7 5/19 to 6/16
EDD#2 5/8 5/25 to 6/8
Hopefully this is a sign for us early March orders that have not had any updates since ordering.