Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For future reference, Costco sells 3d maxpider mats (just 1st and 2nd row) through their online store.

Evaca is another good local company for accessories.
You could also try Costco for the 3DMaxpider mats. They were the best price around, I think they were $186 for the set. I had to buy the Trunk and Frunk mats from Amazon though as Costco does not carry them

Thank you.
I wish I would have known this, I rushed. I will see if I can still cancel the order or else will just keep it.
Did anyone of you did ceramic or ppf film or DIY?

OK they just texted again to set up delivery date! We have a choice of tomorrow thru Sat!

Either the dates on the EDD were wrong or someone canceled....either way we will TAKE IT!
Almost 100% likely that someone refused delivery, or canceled their order, so you were assigned their cancelation. I'm hoping for the same to happen to me. 🤞

I heard they are renting out additional parking lots all over the place to store the cars so the space probably isn’t a real incentive for them to speed things along. I’ve seen posts about the parts taking anywhere between weeks to months to arrive according to different SAs, so it really is frustrating! You are right that it is a huge gamble but it was fun for a while to fantasize I had options and control over this whole mess
I think the idea is that if they're paying for space, then that's the incentive. Imagine the money they must be spending to store all these cars in all those different places. That's pure overhead cost. Worse, the vehicles are vulnerable if they're outside. Imagine wind storms, hail storms and the like. Vandals. Meteor strikes. Zombies.

I think the idea is that if they're paying for space, then that's the incentive. Imagine the money they must be spending to store all these cars in all those different places. That's pure overhead cost. Worse, the vehicles are vulnerable if they're outside. Imagine wind storms, hail storms and the like. Vandals. Meteor strikes. Zombies.
Especially zombies. All those gas-guzzling short-sellers are just the worst. 🧟‍♂️

Did anyone have any experience with Tesmaninan and Teslarati accessories?

I am in Canada and I had to pay a huge amount of shipping for Teslarati for 3dMaxPider. I don't know how good a Tasmanian website for Canada is.
Does anyone want to share their experiences?
Except for Amazon everything else looks like a risk.
I bought the mats from Tesmanian, they look great sitting in the garage.

OK they just texted again to set up delivery date! We have a choice of tomorrow thru Sat!

Either the dates on the EDD were wrong or someone canceled....either way we will TAKE IT!

Just got VIN text (252xxx VIN)! Revised EDD of May 23-May 27
Very odd that we are getting these so quickly after the back and forth after the JUNE things that happened!.....
Ours is 5yj3
I’m guessing you’re not picking up in Colorado Springs, otherwise they definitely skipped me lol.
Definitely picking up in COS

Okay now I just openly resent you. My exact car ordered 1.5 months later and not only do they have a vin. You can pick it up tomorrow. Start working the phones COmike. No time to blog!

Okay now I just openly resent you. My exact car ordered 1.5 months later and not only do they have a vin. You can pick it up tomorrow. Start working the phones COmike. No time to blog.

Wow I don't know how to respond. Did you order before us?

I was totally anticipating getting the car late fall but it just happened to happen for us now.

Not sure if it is even real.