Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It has consistently taken 24 hours for a transfer from Schwab to my local bank. My suggestion is that you do the transfer 48 hours before pickup. Otherwise, take a check in the format that Tesla wants (cashier's check?)
Yes. Cashier's check. The app wouldn't complete a bank transfer for me, so I had to put plates back on my trade-in so that I could get a paper check from the bank.

• Informative
Reactions: Junior86
I also graduated today and as others have said totally worth the 92 day wait! I love the car. Delivery was easy and seamless. I did use the checklist and spent all the time I needed checking out my car. I had only one issue, a chip in the rearview mirror of all things. Tesla home service will be replacing it. No panel gaps. Matrix headlamps on my 242xxx VIN. Michelin tires. Beautiful black paint! And I love the black interior. Be patient friends and enjoy the ride!
Congrats! I've also got black/black coming; if you're inclined, it'd be super to see some pictures of yours. There haven't been all that many posted here of black on black. Regardless, enjoy!

Reactions: jpaychek and ZZ118
Day 49 and still waiting for a VIN
Located in California
OD 3/27
EDD 8/5-9-17
EDD 6/05-07/22
EDD 07/05-08/17

I know the wait isn’t as long as some people in here but it’s exciting and annoying at the same time.
You and I have the same OD. I think it's still pretty early for a VIN. I think most VINs are getting assigned within or close to the two-week window, once that's indicated.

Crazy to think that people around my OD will be lucky to only wait 100 days for a car as well, I bet most of late march won't be taking delivery until August if the same pattern of very little deliveries the first month of the quarter continues. The demand ramp up the last few months has been certifiably insane!
Oh nooo that’s not good to hear😭😭 ordered mine late march, I have a est delivery of may 31-July 5 I really hope no setbacks

Reactions: jpaychek
Located in California
OD 3/27
EDD 8/5-9-17
EDD 6/05-07/22
EDD 07/05-08/17

I know the wait isn’t as long as some people in here but it’s exciting and annoying at the same time.
Yeah I ordered my long range 3/30
EDD June-Aug
EDD may 31-july 5
EDD June 30- Aug 4
Ugh so frustrating to say the least I was about 2 weeks out from that may 31 timeframe and they just bumped up the wait time a whole month.

Located in California
OD 3/27
EDD 8/5-9-17
EDD 6/05-07/22
EDD 07/05-08/17

Yeah mine just changed as well.
Located in AZ
OD 3/30
EDD June-aug
EDD may 31-July 5
EDD June 30- aug 6
Ugh so frustrating to say the least. So close. I’m guessing I won’t be receiving my car until Aug at least😭