Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whelp, end of another day. No VIn. Nothing in source code.
Tomorrow I'll be one day out from the beginning of my two week window.

To help with my TDA (Tesla Delivery Anxiety) we're heading out to see Dr. Strange tonight.
T minus 2 before entering the EDD zone. Let's hope for no pushback. No change [zip, zero, zilch] over the weekend since May 7th. Fingers crossed for a VIN for the win! I think my Tesla ring will arrive before the car! Common' Freemont! Send it!

I have delivery scheduled for Tuesday May 24, but then will be out of town Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I can come back early Friday if needed to pick it up though.
If you're talking about showing up to sign the paperwork then not driving off with the vehicle, then this is definitely a first me. Speak to your SA.

But lets say my May 24 delivery gets delayed, do I get another 3 day window or am I forced into a specific date? I've texted the SA about this also just waiting on a response, I can update once I get a response
I've also never heard of a delivery being delayed by Tesla once the buyer had selected from their three dates. Speak to your SA.

When did you order? And where are you located
His order details are in his signature under his post. His location is to the left of his post. At least this is true on the desktop. If you're reading on your phone, try viewing the forums in landscape to see that additional information.

Oh, and it would be great if you could put your order details in similar fashion in your profile signature. Thanks :)

His order details are in his signature under his post. His location is to the left of his post. At least this is true on the desktop. If you're reading on your phone, try viewing the forums in landscape to see that additional information.

Oh, and it would be great if you could put your order details in similar fashion in your profile signature. Thanks :)
Got you bro! Sorry kinda new to this so just getting used to it

Reactions: JB47394
First day of two week window started today. No VIN yet. Hubby thinks we will get VIN this week…we will see. Advised SA we will pick up anywhere in Bay Area (several options), right now we are set to pick up at Fremont. Changed from aeros to 19" on 5/8 and two week window issued after that. We will see if window holds true. Financing locked in, we are ready to roll, pun intended.

First day of two week window started today. No VIN yet. Hubby thinks we will get VIN this week…we will see. Advised SA we will pick up anywhere in Bay Area (several options), right now we are set to pick up at Fremont. Changed from aeros to 19" on 5/8 and two week window issued after that. We will see if window holds true. Financing locked in, we are ready to roll, pun intended.
Same, except I'm in AZ! Good luck to you!

Sometimes I think SA’s have a contest going to see who can give the most useless answer to a customer. Maybe they’re practicing to go into politics by not answering questions?

Attachments

• 552A3DC0-05CB-4C0D-B69A-E57E10504AA3.jpeg
    552A3DC0-05CB-4C0D-B69A-E57E10504AA3.jpeg
    789.5 KB · Views: 72
If you're talking about showing up to sign the paperwork then not driving off with the vehicle, then this is definitely a first me. Speak to your SA.

I've also never heard of a delivery being delayed by Tesla once the buyer had selected from their three dates. Speak to your SA.
When I said 'my May 24 delivery gets delayed' I was referring to Tesla not having the vehicle ready for pickup, for reasons such as travel delays or anything else on their side. Not me showing up, signing paperwork and driving away without the car 🤣. I've never heard of that either. If that was the case, I think I deserve to have it given away.

The SA responded and said 'we will work with you', so I guess I'm in the clear if they do somehow delay delivery. But its good to hear from you that usually they don't delay after scheduling delivery

Reactions: jpaychek
FYI-they’re doing so many deliveries at this location and I assume all of the other they can’t take me any earlier.
Can’t you just wander around the lot? That’s what I did when I arrived early at my delivery centre. And found my car before I even checked into my appointment. Gives you some extra time to at least do a couple of laps of the exterior.

Sometimes I think SA’s have a contest going to see who can give the most useless answer to a customer. Maybe they’re practicing to go into politics by not answering questions?
The kicker is that they probably won't contact you when there's a VIN available - the only promise made in that text.
When I said 'my May 24 delivery gets delayed' I was referring to Tesla not having the vehicle ready for pickup, for reasons such as travel delays or anything else on their side.
That was my second scenario, and it's not something that you'll have to worry about. I've never seen a report of a car not being ready. I did a Google search for "tesla car not ready for delivery" and go zero pertinent hits.