Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m awaiting June 1st for an EDD update of some sort. Seeing a whole weekend of VINs and deliveries and probably a whole lot more from those who don’t chat with us on the thread will likely pull us to an earlier EDD.

It’s not probable I’ll get it even in late June, but I’ll have to order the wall charger right away before delivery.
I am wondering if Tesla is monitoring the forum? Hopefully if they are it will greatly appreciated if they would show me a little love and assign vin to me, that would make my day... Just in case they are my reservation # is in my signature

Reactions: jpaychek
I’m sitting at June 12-26 for pickup at Eatonville. Still no VIN
I imagine you should get a VIN this week (hopefully). I’ll keep my eyes peeled regarding Eatonville if I stop by before delivery and while at delivery. My SA also confirmed that I do NOT have matrix headlights. Vin is 261xxx and I honestly don’t care for them lol

Things are moving pretty fast. Got a text at 8:30a saying they’ll schedule pickup date soon. Then checked the app and saw it set for Friday 6/3 5pm. So I wasn’t given any options and that’s the only day I need to be out of town lol. So plans cancelled. Time to shop for insurance.

Edit; Got another text saying that they car should arrive overnight. So might have it ready sooner!
Wow we have the same configuration and my OD is a couple of days ahead of yours, yet I'm a month behind you in EDD progression. Hope all goes well for you!

Wow things move fast. SA called right after text to finalize tasks. I asked about the headlights and he said he believes my vin will have matrix and the mobile charger. Will see once I take delivery though. I won’t be rejecting unless there’s major paint and or panel issues though. I asked about my delivery location since I live 15 mins from a delivery center. SA replied it’s the end of the quarter and were trying to deliver as many cars as possible, so you’ll either pick it up or will deliver it whichever is faster.

Seems like Tesla insurance is the way to go. Cheaper than my current (Progressive) would’ve been. At least for California since they won’t take your driving score into account and I assume they’ll have better access to replacement parts.

Reactions: Maric
Just got the text that my car is in transit to the delivery center. I’m picking up at the Eatonville location between 6/7-6/11. Anyone else in the area with a similar timeframe hopefully yours is also on the truck!
That would be me! I was just at the SC in Eatonville and was told there was a delay in transit for my M3. Was to arrive on 6/4 and now it’s 6/7.
I didn’t get the text (no surprise) and hope mine is on that truck or an earlier one. The SA at Eatonville told me they were expecting 60 cars so while ours may not be on the same truck, they will arrive in a close timeframe.
BTW, if you haven’t been to the site, it’s very, very cramped with only 9 parking slots.

Last edited:
While I didn't wake up to a VIN or a new EDD (which I believe will come on Tuesday), I did wake up to a bunch of @mentions wondering my status.

I can't thank all of you enough that have helped make this wait a lot more fun and a lot less painful that it would have been. Yes, the stress is going to give me a heart attack, but being able to come in here throughout the day does make the wait a little more easier.
Your experience gives me great perspective. I ordered after you (2/27) and my car will arrive around 6/7. While this is sad and frustrating for you, I would feel like a heel to complain about my situation. I have a VIN and know my vehicle is inbound (but can only hope it’s ‘whole’).
I hope your wait is almost over and a VIN will lead to a quick pickup date. Good Luck!👍