Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Da

Dang, thats a better EDD than mine ordered Mid March!
Sad to leave this group as I graduated last week. I've taken delivery of a beautiful MSM model 3 with aero wheels. Unfortunately on day 3 of ownership, I had a pebble fly into my windshield on the NJ Turnpike and created a bullseye chip the size of a dime on the upper right corner. First tragedy with the model 3, but there's nothing I could have done about it.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the car. One pedal driving is such a game changer. Driving a regular gas car and using the brakes just seems like too much work now lol.
OH NO! o_OThat's my worry with my work commute on AC Exp 70 miles a day. Lots of glass on the Tesla.Congrats Justin on your M3!!
🎉

So how long does it take to get from Fremont to Orlando, Fl? Asking for a friend 😂 It’s crazy to think that the car is legit making its way here and hopefully next week it’ll be in my hands.
The car needs to be transported to the rail yard first. Then transported by rail from Fremont California to Birmingham Alabama. Then offloaded and transported by truck to Orlando Florida.

Assume onload and offload are no longer than 24 hours (including time in lots waiting to be loaded). Coast to coast rail deliveries apparently take 7-10 days, so call the rail trip 5-8 days. The truck trip is 8.5 hours. Total time is maybe 8-11 days.
Update with regards to yesterday’s purchase of the Wall Connector: it shipped 24 hours into ordering it. Arrives next Tuesday with FedEx.

Sharing for those who would like insight on delivery for the Wall Connector. Buy it a week before taking delivery, if not earlier.
I just checked the store. The mobile connectors have been out of stock for a while, but I see the adapter bundle is also out of stock now.

• Informative
Reactions: Maric
When naming a car:
1. Choose something that is meaningful to you.
2. Don't copy someone else's name just because it "sounds cool".
3. A story to go with the name is what's cool
4. Never name a car before you have it. It's bad luck.
5. Have fun!
We test drove a M3p and immediately decided on "Tuco" as our name. Everything about this car is "Tight tight tight!"

I wasn't getting any response from mine either so then I just started sending messages constantly until somebody answered. An SA ended up giving me their personal cell number to text back and forth with. Communication has been better since, but mine definitely doesn't go above and beyond in his responses. I've inquired about possibly modifying my order with the hopes of getting a better delivery date, but have never had any acknowledgement or action on starting that process.
Careful!! When you "modify" your order, the original order date changes to the day/date you modified.