Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning everyone! Welcome to all of the new people!
Day 99 and, as predicted, EDD #13 appeared promptly at 5:00am!
So now I'm sitting at June 4 - 14.
Will he get a VIN, or does he make it to a record shattering 14 EDD's???
Stay tuned!

Oh, and to all of the new people, be prepared to wait 90+ days for your VIN. Basically, this is the experience you should be prepared for:

Stay tuned!

Oh, and to all of the new people, be prepared to wait 90+ days for your VIN. Basically, this is the experience you should be prepared for:
More importantly..... can he make this 13th EDD fit in his signature??? Records are being broken here.

Stay tuned!

1654095025238.png

Stay tuned!

NOW WE REVOLT!

....or just wait longer....idk anymore.

Public Service Announcement

Please add your order details to your forum signature. If you cannot see people's forum signatures, be sure that the "Show people's signatures with their messages" option in your profile Preferences is checked. If you watch the forum on your phone, you may also have to look at the forum in landscape (wide mode).

To access your preferences, click on your name at the top of the screen, then click on the figure with the gear, then click on "Preferences".
To access your signature, click on your name at the top of the screen, then click on the figure with the gear, then click on "Signature".

You may not have access to some or all of these options until you have enough posts in the forums. The requirement appears to be around five.

There are plenty of examples of how people have formatted their information, so feel free to use somebody else's format or to invent your own. Any information that you provide will help avoid people repeatedly asking for it (and the answer immediately getting lost in the flow of posts here). We tend to use the available information to try to spot trends, to set expectations for newer arrivals - and to commiserate with the folks who have been waiting the longest.

Please add your order details to the Order Tracking Spreadsheet. This is a central repository of volunteered information that people use to get a sense of current orders as well as the history of ordering Model 3s.

Wiki - Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet
Good info. Thx. Let me see if post #5 unlocks the signature.

Reactions: Nfletcher