Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my Model 3 Long Range White Exterior, White Interior, 19 inch Sport Wheels, No FSD on May 14th, 2022. Delivery Estimated August 31st to October 12th. I really hope I get the Matrix LEDs and i'm really disappointed it doesn't come with a charging cable. I ordered the J1772 Adapter which was $50 so I can at least charge it somewhere. They just built a service center here in Dayton, Ohio so maybe I can charge there.

I have a few questions for all of you. I like to travel from Ohio to Canada...so do Teslas roam in Canada when it comes to cellular coverage? I asked this question to a Tesla sales person back in 2013 when I was test driving a Model S and they had no idea.

Also, I don't want to pay for premium connectivity so can I use my phone as a hotspot while I drive in my Tesla?
I thought they only removed the mobile charger, doesn't the J1772 adapter still come included?
1654101291157.png

As far as I know you can use the browser over wifi/hotspot.
Sentry and anything beyond basic naviagtion requires a premium connectivity subscription.

Updated EDD

Order Date 03/15 M3LR MSM Black Interior 18 inch Aero No FSD EDD 06/04 - 07/16 - Florida
04/14 EDD 06/16-07/21
04/20 EDD 08/23-10/04 🤬
04/27 EDD 06/10 - 07/15....better
05/11 EDD 06-10 - 07/08
05/25 EDD 06/14 - 06/28...2 week window, woohoo!
05/27 EDD 06/13 - 06/27...moved up a day, lol.
05/31 EDD 06/05 - 06/11... VIN 260
Delivery scheduled 06/07 West Palm

They really need to introduce something like "I'll take your car for service, in the meantime have this rental." You know, like the non-Tesla dealers do when your car needs to stay for service for a while. For those that live in the Dakotas, Montana, and Wyoming though, I feel your pain.
Good thing is we all know about these terms and conditions BEFORE delivery. We can always flip the car for a profit or just stop crying about this or that and accept the terms. No sense sitting here like a bunch of entitled millennials all ticked off because we didn’t get what we “deserve” in our own minds. I had my own come-to-Jesus moment recently when I realized even if there was a problem here or there, where else can you go and buy a car with this kind of tech, performance and fuel cost for this cheap?

There are a few available demo cars for anybody not wanting to wait any longer

There are a few available demo cars for anybody not wanting to wait any longer

Unfortunately it's all FSD. And red is the most expensive out of all other colors, adding to a $1,000+ loan. I'd rather take an MY. It also seems like you can't deliver those to different dealers in the U.S. This website is useful if you're lucky enough to capture a demo M3 in your dealer.

Greetings. Been lurking for a while trying to figure out when I should expect my VIN. Posting to add my info to pile. Ordered back on 3/18 and my current delivery window is 6/8-6/22. Feel like I should be getting my VIN any day now based on what I've seen here. Here's the rest of the details:

M3LR, Red, Black Interior, Aero Wheels, No FSD. OD 3/18/22.
EDD 1: 8/13-10/8
EDD 2: 6/8-7/20
EDD 3: 6/2-7/7
EDD 4: 6/8-6/22