Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up to a dreaded push back this morning. Now looking at July 4 - August 1. Wouldn't be surprised if it pushes further into August at some point.
That aligns with the EDD I've had for a little while now. I think that timing will hold. I suspect any production thru the 3rd week of June will shift to West Coast orders for faster delivery and to make 2nd quarter production goals. Then sometime during the last week of June and 1st week of July they will start building inventory and load up a rail cars for east coast and Midwest customers. I'm hoping mid-to-late July delivery...especially since we have a family vacation out of state in early August.

Maybe with some luck, they will be past the whole global vs reflector headlights thing by the time they push out our vehicles.

How long after the VIN shows up in the source code does it show up in the account?
It's different for everyone. I got a text and email and it was in the source as well. Others will find it in the source and see it in the app within a day. There's really no way of knowing, like most things when dealing with Tesla.

That aligns with the EDD I've had for a little while now. I think that timing will hold. I suspect any production thru the 3rd week of June will shift to West Coast orders for faster delivery and to make 2nd quarter production goals. Then sometime during the last week of June and 1st week of July they will start building inventory and load up a rail cars for east coast and Midwest customers. I'm hoping mid-to-late July delivery...especially since we have a family vacation out of state in early August.

Maybe with some luck, they will be past the whole global vs reflector headlights thing by the time they push out our vehicles.
There is very little movement at the factory during the first couple of weeks of a quarter. The flyovers basically show no activity.

It's different for everyone. I got a text and email and it was in the source as well. Others will find it in the source and see it in the app within a day. There's really no way of knowing, like most things when dealing with Tesla.
Notified yesterday that my car is built and in transit. VIN in source code 2 days ago but not account. Bizarre that they would like me to pay now without the VIN listed. Anyways, I’m just nitpicking. Not going to pay till I pick up the car.

I was lucky my credit union matched Carolina co-op without me even applying to them. 1.99

72 months. When I wrote this post, I didn't include the .25% rate reduction for auto payment. It will be 2.24 when I opt-in for that. Everything can be done online, they will FedEx you a check if you can't pick one up in one of their branches.
thanks for the heads up. as of late I was going to go with either Carolina Cooportive or Afinity CU. So far they might be top tier and semi local, so I like that :)

Reactions: dgoodlan