Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OMG, I just got a text from Tesla too!!! o_O The text asked me to reply "JUNE" if I was ready to receive delivery this month. I never replied to a text message so fast! 😂🤣 I am super excited.:) Perfect timing too, as I just got approved for a loan again today. I lucked out and was able to lock 1.99% too.:)
If I remember correctly we were seeing these around the end of the last quarter. It may be Tesla's way of verifying who is truly ready as it gets crazy with the push in the last couple of weeks. I remember seeing it in late March because I joked with the guy that posted it that he should give me the number that it came from so I could text it and say "March" when I had just placed my order. 😃

F6D4C59B-EFEA-460F-B6CC-6C8866AF3013.jpeg

Yeah I wasn't directing that at you I'm just always seeing people online going off on the SAs for not being helpful when they're constantly asking questions about the car and it's a little tiring so your post reminded me of that. I'd strongly recommend a test drive especially if you are a taller and/or bigger person to make sure you fit comfortably.

Edit: I just reread what you wrote and I see how I misinterpreted. Coming off a 14 day shift my brain is not 100% lol.
I am 5'11, pretty tall for a female. I will reach out now that I have the text and try to get a test drive. I am curious about the braking. I hear everyone talk about it takes getting use to. I drive bumper to bumper SoCal traffic and need to brake all the time. :)

Same here…i did not receive a text..but wait how are you guys so sure that the text came from Tesla’s number? Just curious because i have been getting a lot of text and calls lately coming from bot numbers and sometimes from my area code and will pretend i know them but i know they are marketing people or maybe hackers. Just a thought.

Reactions: trillianx
Hello fellow educator! We have the same EDD date, but you've have more changes than me. My date hasn't changed, except for the lowercase letters. I'm a natural proofreader of text. 🤓
Gah! What is with the lower case months sometimes? Is it just giving us some random mystery to consider while we wait for a real change in the date? Sometimes it's capitalized correct...

where did you get 1.99% ???!!!
LAPFCU: Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union | LAPFCU. I work in law enforcment. Someone in my department financed their spouse's Tesla there and got an even cheaper rate a month ago. I don't work for LAPD, but if you have any family member in law enforcement or if you work in law enforcement you can qualify through them. It was quick and I was approved immediately after submitting my loan appliction online today. The rate is good for 60 days and the person dealing with my loan has financed a lot of Teslas recently, so she told me what to expect today. I got approved through my city credit union last time and it was good for only 30 days. Their current rates are 2.49 for 36 months and 3.00 for 60 months. I am glad my co-worker told me about LAPFCU.

Same here…i did not receive a text..but wait how are you guys so sure that the text came from Tesla’s number? Just curious because i have been getting a lot of text and calls lately coming from bot numbers and sometimes from my area code and will pretend i know them but i know they are marketing people or maybe hackers. Just a thought.
Yes because this is the number they texted to me after my order. Has my RN number as the first text. Did you make sure to mark that you wanted to receive text messages about the order when you were ordering? I think I marked that in order to receive the messages. But I could be mistaken

It's on the same text from my welcome to the Tesla family response when I ordered on 3/15. So, I am sure it's real.

I’ll keep them in a box somewhere to put back in the car when I sell it. Or you can try to sell them since SR/RWD don’t come with any.

When I take delivery of my car, I’m immediately removing the OEM mats to install my Taptes all weather mats. Will store the OEM mats to keep as new for when I sell/trade in the car later on

When you guys sell your car in the future what are you going to do with the all-weather mats then???

I am 5'11, pretty tall for a female. I will reach out now that I have the text and try to get a test drive. I am curious about the braking. I hear everyone talk about it takes getting use to. I drive bumper to bumper SoCal traffic and need to brake all the time. :)
After driving my Model 3 for a day, I can tell you with absolutely certainty that regenerative breaking was inspired by SoCal traffic.