Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. Hope this isnt against the rules to post this; I purchased a 14-50 Tesla Mobile connector when they came in stock a couple days ago. I got my VIN much earlier than expected so I shouldnt have an issue with the mobile connector not coming with it. If anyone needs one let me know. Not looking to make a profit, just pay me what I paid. Will provide you the receipt as well of course.

Finally hit day 90. Wow that was both incredibly fast and slow somehow. My EDD has not budged in about 2 weeks and I'm 3 weeks from entering the window. Don't know if that's good or bad but we will see. Since day 1 I've been preparing for an August delivery so ngl I will be very disappointed appointed if it's not here next month. Of course I'll live because it's just a car at the end of the day. Good luck to everyone and thanks for keeping me entertained the past 3 months

Got a trade in text yesterday, and the person on the delivery subreddit who has my identical config + pickup location, with a 5 day earlier OD got his VIN 2 days ago w/ a narrowed window of 8/5-9. Hoping I get a VIN sometime next week with a delivery around the end of my current range, if only Tesla deliveries could be extrapolated/relied on like that!