Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you look at the UK site: Design Your Model 3 | Tesla, the M3LR w/ 18" wheels has an estimated range of 389mi. The US version, similarly equipped maxes out at 358mi.
They use a different way of calculating range than the US. I believe the commonly accepted reason their test states a longer range is due to less highway driving being used in the mix of things that they do, which makes sense for the typical european driving experience vs America

So I get a call yesterday from Tesla. Immediately, I am like "F yeah!!". No its the Tesla trade in dept. "Hello Mr. Nikon, I see that your way delayed M3 Blue (clearly read off a script) is going to be delivered soon. I would like to reach out about a potential trade in. Used cars are in high demand". They sent a text also. I check the app, and NO change in delivery date and no VIN. Day ruined, happy Friday. :cool:

Reactions: HeatherW22
I’m free !!!! 105 days of hell
OD 4/7
Delivery 07/21
🥂 here’s to the worst customer service and quality control but best car I have ever drove.
Matrix headlights by the way.
Also my tail lights are ****ed up with gaps and chips as well as the interior by trim by the cameras and key reader.
🎉🎉Hey Congrats! Sorry to hear delivery of your Tesla didn't meet you're expectations. That does suck, especially after waiting on it.
Hopefully they can resolve these issues. Happy Trails!!

My EDD hasn't changed in about a month I'm currently at 8/22-9/26 with an order date of 5/25. It seems to be in line with everyone else's EDD who ordered around the same time.

M3LR BLUE/WHITE/AERO
I ordered 5/21 and have EDD Sept 10-Oct 15. I am guessing white exterior is less priority than blue. I assume anything that is optional and adds cost to the car is priority over included options.

Reactions: HeatherW22
I ordered 5/21 and have EDD Sept 10-Oct 15. I am guessing white exterior is less priority than blue. I assume anything that is optional and adds cost to the car is priority over included options.
I have seen another post stating that buying a base M3LR is going to be in a different queue than someone who purchased a color or white interior. Im just hoping we both get our orders earlier than advertised

Reactions: guerro and JB47394