Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked app at 7am this morning and officially got my VIN! 337XXX, super fresh build! AND updated EDD 8/31-9/4 😎😁
Checked app at 7am this morning and officially got my VIN! 337XXX, super fresh build! AND updated EDD 8/31-9/4 😎😁
🎉🎉🎉 Happy VIN Day! I got the trade-in text this morning, so hopefully my VIN will be coming this week! My SA did say my car is expected to arrive in CH on 8/29. So your EDD looks good.

🎉🎉🎉 Happy VIN Day! I got the trade-in text this morning, so hopefully my VIN will be coming this week! My SA did say my car is expected to arrive in CH on 8/29. So your EDD looks good.
yeah for sure, I think your VIN will be in tomorrow or Friday. Last update I had was on a Thursday and this one was Wednesday, so you're super close to getting an update!!

BTW, trade in value decreased by $9k in 30 days. Original offer was good from 7/11 to 8/10. Got a new offer on 8/11 that was $9k less than original.
You're better off selling your trade-in to Carmax, Carvana, Autonation, Vroom, or one of those type of companies. You typically get more money than you do trading in, and you'll have the cash now.
alot of September deliveries looks like! just in time for end of 3rd quarter lets go!!!
Yep, purely anecdotal, but when an SA last looked at my OD (5/23) and EDD (9/17-10/22), he mentioned that I will "probably" get my car in September because of the end of quarter push.

hi guys i am new to tesla so basically i heard the model 3 LR got shutdown and i ordered 2 weeks so ago so will i get a car or will they cancel it?
OD 08/02/2022
EDD november-feb
Black with white and black interior with aero wheels
So would my delivery date be correct and would receive the vehicle before xmas?
EDDs are estimates after all. Your range extends into 2023, so there may be a chance of you getting it this year, there may not be. EDDs can be wildly inaccurate so you just have to wait unfortunately.

They're likely not going to cancel your order though. So you're good!

Be sure to check your paint quality....I would be curious to know if you have holograms like I have. I am trying to see if it a local problem or something from the factor. Thanks!!!!

Trust me though you will love your car!
Planning to have someone detail and ceramic possibly. Have to get buy in from wife and after putting a large amount down might not happen.

Reactions: HeatherW22