Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New member here I ordered my model 3 lr blue black Interior, 18 areo wheels, with eap.

Order date 7/9
#1edd oct22 dec22
#2edd Nov 22 to Dec 26
#3edd Nov to Feb
#4edd 9/22 -10/06

No Vin yet but hoping for it anytime now.
I ordered mine on the same day. My configuration only differs by 19” wheels and midnight grey color. I had EDD of 9/15-9/29 for a while until yesterday. Since then, Dec 22 :(

Reactions: guerro
Graduation day! Everything went perfectly smooth. No paint issues, no panel gap issues, car was delivered with 80% charge as requested. Paid final payment using plaid. Signed two forms and I was done. After initial inspection, total time to deliver car was about 15 minutes. Devin at Kennesaw was awesome! Now she is home on her first charge.

Attachments

• D548F030-E98C-42DC-A6DB-305DF2A1A08A.jpeg
    D548F030-E98C-42DC-A6DB-305DF2A1A08A.jpeg
    706.2 KB · Views: 87
Graduation day! Everything went perfectly smooth. No paint issues, no panel gap issues, car was delivered with 80% charge as requested. Paid final payment using plaid. Signed two forms and I was done. After initial inspection, total time to deliver car was about 15 minutes. Devin at Kennesaw was awesome! Now she is home on her first charge.
nice looking car, really love the red

Is anyone familiar with the financing piece on here? I understand that the rate is locked in for 30 days but after 30 days will you see it change under the completed tasks section or will you not know until delivery is closer to what it’s changed to?
I don't know the answer exactly but I know I applied on July 9 and the interest rate didn't change when I picked up my car on Aug 30. The day before my scheduled delivery I had a delivery task pop up to confirm the financing details one more time, could be the time they show an interest rate change?

Did you apply before Sept 1? I know the rates on Tesla Canada have gone up again, 72 months was 5.80% and now is 6.10%.