Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just canceled my pending mobile connector order and reordered one from the website. Obviously there is a a glitch on the Tesla side. I had ordered both a wall connector and mobile connector when I placed my order for the car.
Well, shoot! It seems Tesla has resolved their issue. I tried to cancel my pending mobile connector and instead of getting a cancellation, I received an Order has Shipped e-mail today. I guess I will have two mobile connectors arriving soon and will be returning one. Maybe this is a sign that I will be receiving a VIN soon :)

Congrats! Same specs and in Illinois for me. I’ve had two calls and a text about trade-ins (I don’t have a trade). Fingers crossed for a vin.
I never got anything about the trade-ins.
Looks like your OD was 7/14. Tesla usually runs the “free colors” for a full day each, then red/blue/black for 1-2days, so the MSM run is likely every 4 days. Hope you get your VIN on Monday.

So my scenario is pretty crazy. My EDD was Jan -April 2023. Then this December. Last week it was Sept 24-Oct8. I got a message to do my trade in value. They deny it because of odometer rollback. Tesla says I need to check with carfax and auto check. Turns out because I was getting trade in estimates online without exact mileage it flagged carfax and auto check. AutoCheck wiped it. Carfax hasn’t responded.

Today I get an update for delivery Sept 16- 23…. It’s never easy..

So my scenario is pretty crazy. My EDD was Jan -April 2023. Then this December. Last week it was Sept 24-Oct8. I got a message to do my trade in value. They deny it because of odometer rollback. Tesla says I need to check with carfax and auto check. Turns out because I was getting trade in estimates online without exact mileage it flagged carfax and auto check. AutoCheck wiped it. Carfax hasn’t responded.

Today I get an update for delivery Sept 16- 23…. It’s never easy..
Have you considered selling your car privately? Cutting out the middle man can get you more profit, but it's more work for sure.

Last one left is a rotten egg

Pick up set for tomorrow can’t wait!!

Same here!!
I’m picking up tomorrow too, looking forward to it
New EDD :)

Sept 18-Sept 30 -- Went from a 14 day window to 12 day
I bet you’ll take delivery this month. When my 2-week window shrunk, I got a VIN a few days later then the delivery scheduled the next day
We done it! Vin received today! 361XXX

I can almost get rid of all these accessories sitting in my living room and foyer!
Congrats!!

I have had the car for a few weeks it has been a great experience. I don’t worry about how efficient my wh/m are I just drive and plug in when I get home. I will likely pull the trigger on the acceleration boost soon, it is just too tempting knowing that it is out there!

Just got the tint done, 50% on the windshield and 5% every where else.

Attachments

• 61476A58-2BB0-4B96-8C38-1FE38688B9DF.jpeg
    61476A58-2BB0-4B96-8C38-1FE38688B9DF.jpeg
    892.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 5C86549E-7937-43E7-800C-0FEEE89E1F78.jpeg
    5C86549E-7937-43E7-800C-0FEEE89E1F78.jpeg
    965 KB · Views: 60