Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1664071418210.png

i just use the Widget shortcut
So the answer is NO; since the owners manual says you have to be IN THE CAR TO USE THE TOUCH SCREEN.

This is a fail on my part since often drivers approach a car, arms filled, needing to place items in the trunk.

Reactions: deuskid
OD 7/28, and originally EDD was Jan-Apr, then Dec, and now this morning 9/25, i get a text saying vin assigned and EDD date 9/25-Oct2. What the hell? I assume is was a reject from another customer. I sent them my insurance info, but was wondering about the task of payment. I originally said i would pay with cash (cashiers check), but there is a task about final payment. I clicked start on it, and wanted me to give them my bank account info. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

OD 7/28, and originally EDD was Jan-Apr, then Dec, and now this morning 9/25, i get a text saying vin assigned and EDD date 9/25-Oct2. What the hell? I assume is was a reject from another customer. I sent them my insurance info, but was wondering about the task of payment. I originally said i would pay with cash (cashiers check), but there is a task about final payment. I clicked start on it, and wanted me to give them my bank account info. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
So through the app, is paying with Plaid - which would take it directly out of your bank. You are perfectly fine not completing this step at this time. You can pay with a bank check at time of pick up. Make sure you inspect the car before handing over the cashiers check ;)

• Helpful
Reactions: JB47394 and Cho22
Thanks
You can also click on the X at the top right and put your account info / routing info and leave it as is until its time to actually pay (when you go to service center, inspect, and prior to driving off). I did all the steps up until it says "Pay"

Weeeeell.. Tesla at it again -- Just got a text from SA saying delivery is delayed until the 28th, Wednesday because the car hasnt arrived yet. Does it really take 2-3 days to go from Fremont to Sacramento?? 🤔🤔 It's extremely frustrating because I had the whole day planned out to pick up tmw and now they pull this. Now I will have to call off work to get it wednesday ugh

Reactions: guerro
Weeeeell.. Tesla at it again -- Just got a text from SA saying delivery is delayed until the 28th, Wednesday because the car hasnt arrived yet. Does it really take 2-3 days to go from Fremont to Sacramento?? 🤔🤔
Ooof. Maybe they’re short drivers?

Also just realized my driver airbag icon has been on continuously so have to put in a service request to check on that. Hoping it’s just a cable not plugged in right

Weeeeell.. Tesla at it again -- Just got a text from SA saying delivery is delayed until the 28th, Wednesday because the car hasnt arrived yet. Does it really take 2-3 days to go from Fremont to Sacramento?? 🤔🤔 It's extremely frustrating because I had the whole day planned out to pick up tmw and now they pull this. Now I will have to call off work to get it wednesday ugh
Just tell em to leave it at Fremont and you'll go there!