Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 856067

Finally -- picked Midnight up on 9/21. The Tesla SA made me accept delivery prior to inspection, but oh well. I did not find anything wrong with it after spending time viewing it outside. No panel gaps issue. Couple of marks on the seat, but I was able to clean it when I got home. Immediately went home and swapped out the aero wheel covers for the matte black Mayde wheel covers, blacked out the emblems, made a tint appointment (aiming for 20% ceramic), installed glass screen protector, added in USB docking station in the center console, 3D printed mats and that's about it. After my tint, I'll be done....for now.
Are those the glossy or matte black?

Yesss it’s about time 😂 definitely will be a good way to test it out. Very excited to join the CA graduation party!
A very happy congrats!! I’m extremely excited for you and can’t wait to hear about your first drive :)

As a side note, I officially have my car after a tint and ceramic coat. Went with 40% tint on side windows only and looking good! Makes a big impact with the heat here.

C24BC895-FC50-457A-9511-53132ECEF30A.jpeg

8A6592D5-5B70-4B81-83A9-C5403E059CEE.jpeg

Apologies for the pole in the photo lol. Hard to get a photo on the road 😂

A very happy congrats!! I’m extremely excited for you and can’t wait to hear about your first drive :)

As a side note, I officially have my car after a tint and ceramic coat. Went with 40% tint on side windows only and looking good! Makes a big impact with the heat here.

View attachment 856424
View attachment 856425
Apologies for the pole in the photo lol. Hard to get a photo on the road 😂
Thank you! Your ride looks amazing with the tint and the ceramic coating 😍

Another update on my end --- Delivery scheduled for Monday, Sept 26th @ 2pm! It's finally happening woohooooo

Thank you! Your ride looks amazing with the tint and the ceramic coating 😍

Another update on my end --- Delivery scheduled for Monday, Sept 26th @ 2pm! It's finally happening woohooooo
Thank you!! 🙏🏼
Appeal to James Fridman. I'm sure he can do something with the pole. You may not want what he does with the pole, but I'm sure it would be interesting.
Lolol

Reactions: Cho22 and JB47394
So did you elect to buy a car that was already in inventory, instead of waiting for your specific build?
Yup, I got fed up with waiting after my last EDD was pushed to Dec '22 again and from some advice on here, I looked at the existing inventory and there was an M3LR with a similar config as mine except had white interior instead of my black option. I ended up taking it yesterday and have delivery in 2 days.

Yup, I got fed up with waiting after my last EDD was pushed to Dec '22 again and from some advice on here, I looked at the existing inventory and there was an M3LR with a similar config as mine except had white interior instead of my black option. I ended up taking it yesterday and have delivery in 2 days.
well thats one way to do it. Glad your wait is over enjoy the car

Reactions: Cho22