Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
40E4888F-AB19-458D-A6DC-61B2119F998D.jpeg
9E713BD7-C735-40BD-8480-F19993FD7450.jpeg

Woo hoo! I picked up Azalea today. Thankfully, all went smoothly and I didn’t find any issues. I LOVE her so far. I am really liking autosteer on the highway.

It was busy at the Tesla showroom, so I am glad I watched all the videos before picking up. I went through my checklist and spent about an our before driving away.

I am at home and updating my software.

View attachment 856900View attachment 856901
Woo hoo! I picked up Azalea today. Thankfully, all went smoothly and I didn’t find any issues. I LOVE her so far. I am really liking autosteer on the highway.

It was busy at the Tesla showroom, so I am glad I watched all the videos before picking up. I went through my checklist and spent about an our before driving away.

Congratulations! Love seeing the red/white gang!

• Love
Reactions: sf_michael
View attachment 856900View attachment 856901

congrats! looks amazing! quick question do you have vent window option in app?

Picked up my car yesterday. Smooth experience. It was a little odd that since I was a previous Model 3 owner the agent just took us out to the parking lot to show us which car was ours and then walked back inside. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but something a little more formal.

I spent a little while setting up phone keys and preferences, but the car looks and feels great to me. Matrix headlights and MXM4 tires. After 4 months of not driving a Tesla, it's great to be back in one.

Same here as well, wondering if they are going to push it up again because i may pull trigger on existing inventory
Do it. It’s literally new cars waiting to be bought. These cars in existing inventory were basically people who cancelled their orders. When I bought mine, my car was still in transit from Fremont. My VIN is proof of that as it is 364xxx which is really new.

Instead of driving yourself crazy waiting on EDDs, just get a car from there in the existing inventory and get your car in a few days. Fair warning though, wherever it says the pick up location is for those cars in the inventory is where you have to actually pick it up. They will NOT change location or reroute for you

Reactions: JB47394
Weeeeell.. Tesla at it again -- Just got a text from SA saying delivery is delayed until the 28th, Wednesday because the car hasnt arrived yet. Does it really take 2-3 days to go from Fremont to Sacramento?? 🤔🤔 It's extremely frustrating because I had the whole day planned out to pick up tmw and now they pull this. Now I will have to call off work to get it wednesday ugh
If it is any consolation, They pushed me back a day from the schedule as well .... then had me wait 20 minutes while they washed the car. I didn't mind as much as wished they'd just told me 11:30a instead of 11. They were swamped, the car had zero flaws and overall I thought the process was good.

Reactions: Cho22
Weeeeell.. Tesla at it again -- Just got a text from SA saying delivery is delayed until the 28th, Wednesday because the car hasnt arrived yet. Does it really take 2-3 days to go from Fremont to Sacramento?? 🤔🤔 It's extremely frustrating because I had the whole day planned out to pick up tmw and now they pull this. Now I will have to call off work to get it wednesday ugh
Trucking in CA is a nightmare right now. Between all the anti diesel laws and shortage of drivers.

• Informative
Reactions: JB47394 and Cho22
If it is any consolation, They pushed me back a day from the schedule as well .... then had me wait 20 minutes while they washed the car. I didn't mind as much as wished they'd just told me 11:30a instead of 11. They were swamped, the car had zero flaws and overall I thought the process was good.
Yeah I normally wouldn’t care if the service center was close to my house. But unfortunately the one I bought from existing inventory was in Sacramento which is about a 2hr drive from my house. Seeing as no one could give me a ride to the SC, I had planned to Bart to concord and then Uber the rest of the way. Planning things out is not fun and now I also have to take a half day off work on Wed to go pick it up. Slightly stressful situation and puts a small damper to my excitement to getting the car

Reactions: deuskid and JB47394
Yeah I normally wouldn’t care if the service center was close to my house. But unfortunately the one I bought from existing inventory was in Sacramento which is about a 2hr drive from my house. Seeing as no one could give me a ride to the SC, I had planned to Bart to concord and then Uber the rest of the way. Planning things out is not fun and now I also have to take a half day off work on Wed to go pick it up. Slightly stressful situation and puts a small damper to my excitement to getting the car
Ooof that’s gonna be one expensive Uber ride!